Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi folks,
I have a 2004 360 F1 Spider for sale now. The car is Azzuro California blue on Medium Blue. Options include Electrically operated seats, Shields,Red Calipers,Roll Bars in Color, Challenge Rear Grid,USA battery charger and The Hi-Fi stereo with subwoofer. Absolutely awesome color combo. I am asking $249,900.00 but will entertain any serious reasonable offer. Please feel free to contact me via email or my mobile phone @ 954-560-2971. I also have several other 360's for sale as well including a delivery mile Red/Tan F1 coupe.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Hey smart guy,

No money left to become a sponsor? :nuts: :ugh: :green:

This is not an free advertisement place :eek:ha:

Check this out www.ebay.com

Yeah you have to pay here, thats why you tried to sell it here hey? :nuts: :ugh:

·
Registered
900 Posts
EBRINK said:
Yeah you have to pay there, thats why you tried to sell it here hey? :nuts: :ugh:
Actually I've seen some of there stuff on EBay too.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Why would someone on a Ferrari lovers site want to bash someone for offering new cars? If someone is looking perhaps they would look here.
As well as my website..Or the Dupont Registry...where I am listed in full page ads..or the robb report...or milionaire magazine or Ebay Motors...I am curious why you feel such a negative response is necessary.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Daniel wrote:
Why would someone on a Ferrari lovers site want to bash someone for offering new cars? If someone is looking perhaps they would look here.
Because this is a ferrariforum site, do i have to explain what forum means :ugh:
Second this is a non commercial website and doesn't want to be used be " smart" people who want to save a couple of $
Stand up boy and become a sponsor :wink:
A ferrari sales man who needs free advertisement we cann't take serious :evil:
Sorry daniel nice try :green:

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Simply offering a service to enthusiasts who may otherwise not be able to find a car....still haven't answered the question. BTW what Ferraris do you own?

·
Premium Member
5,509 Posts
Daniel said:
As well as my website..Or the Dupont Registry...where I am listed in full page ads..or the robb report...or milionaire magazine or Ebay Motors...I am curious why you feel such a negative response is necessary.
I have absolutely no problem with you posting new Ferraris for sale here. I agree with you, if someone is interested in Ferraris and they do a search, they will find this website and you may have just the car they were looking for. I personally can not afford the cars you are offering (yet) but I sure like to look at them so make sure you put in a picture of every car you've got.

Having said all that, Andrew's costs have gone up and he is soliciting contributions for the site. I threw him a few bucks, if you are using the site for commercial reasons perhaps you could toss him a couple also. It would be a tax write off for you.

·
Administrator
6,320 Posts
It is a gray area I've never really defined. I've considered making a classifieds section separte the forum itself but haven't made up my mind.

At the moment I'm allowing this but in the future it could be changed.

If people piggy back on Ferrari Forum and make off with some big $$$. Then I will be pretty pissed if say 80% of sales were via this site and sellers were becoming rich off Ferrari Forum's trademark/site. (I think this is what EBRINK is talking about) The idea of the area is unclear but I intended it to be for owners to refer owners looking for parts, or possible buyer to ask questions about dealer experience as that came up in the general topic a lot. Hence the forum description:

Looking for a Ferrari part? Not sure which dealers are reputable? Ask others here.

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
Let's just say, if Andrew has no problem with you posting this, trow him a few bucks, You get some advertisement, and Andrew does this on his own, servers, ads and all. Al lot of money for one guy. If you want to throw in more money, talk to andrew, I'm sure you can list your cars on a prominent place here then.

Any way, welcome here.
Hope to see more posts from you, and not only selling cars, but since you sell them, I think you can contribute to the technical section. That would be very helpfull too.

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
OK, let's chill this out. Andrew didn't even express his opinion yet, neither have other members. Just watch how this ends, After a discussion we can always say we don't want this, for now, it is ok with me, and andrew said he had to think about it. I'm sure Andrew will talk to Daniel, and after all Andrew is the one who decides on this

1 - 12 of 12 Posts