Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi, im new to this forum, so hi to all.

Im looking for more info on this event. Is it open to non Ferrari owners? Where is it been held? And how much is it?

Thanks in advance,

Dave

·
Premium Member
956 Posts
Walton Hall Hotel, near Stratford-upon-Avon.
Open to non-owners, there is a charge if you aren't a Ferrari owner or FOC member.
Don't know how much.

·
Registered
3,928 Posts
Just remember, if you don't go in a Ferrari, you will have to park in the non Ferrari carpark with the riff raff and their Bugatti Veyron's, Bentley's and Merc SL's.;)

·
Premium Member
1,733 Posts
It is usually £10 for non-members.

Jonathan

Last year we riff-raff had to pay 'a score on the door' for the priveilege (and I got stuck in the 'Car Park' ;) )

I am going to endeavour to attend, particularly as the UK GP is a foregone conclusion, Ferrari 1-2 (actually that is my tip for all Grand Prix :eek: ).

·
Registered
3,928 Posts
I think Vulcan F40 is also confirmed.
What's happened to our dear comrade Vulcan F-40? He hasn't posted for a couple of months. His posts really livened things up around here.

Which one of the F Twins are you taking this year? The F50 again?

Did you go to Woolton Hall in 2006? I've got some photo's of the displays on my old PC, I'll dig out the best ones and post them. From memory there was a blue FXX, a 3M liveried BBLM and some other historic racing cars in attendance. I also think I saw Vulcan's 512TR in the owners car park as his plate is quite memorable.

Just watch out for the goose poo. The owners parking area is in fairly long grass by the river or pond, it's a bombing range for the resident geese and is very sticky underneath. We struggled to find a clean area to set up our picnic chairs.

·
Registered
3,928 Posts
Here are some photo's from the Woolton Hall Concours in July 2006, plus one of the rear of my old 328:(

Attachments

·
Administrator
15,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
What's happened to our dear comrade Vulcan F-40? He hasn't posted for a couple of months. His posts really livened things up around here.

Which one of the F Twins are you taking this year? The F50 again?

Did you go to Woolton Hall in 2006? I've got some photo's of the displays on my old PC, I'll dig out the best ones and post them. From memory there was a blue FXX, a 3M liveried BBLM and some other historic racing cars in attendance. I also think I saw Vulcan's 512TR in the owners car park as his plate is quite memorable.

Just watch out for the goose poo. The owners parking area is in fairly long grass by the river or pond, it's a bombing range for the resident geese and is very sticky underneath. We struggled to find a clean area to set up our picnic chairs.
F50 again. No, 2007 was the 1st year I attended.

Don't know what happened to Sir Vulcan.

·
Premium Member
1,733 Posts
I'm not going to be able to make it unfortunately:( (work comms')
But give my regards to the obscenely opulent portaloos:D
Hope you have a great time guys & be sure to post some pics:thumbup:

That is a shame Al, it would be great to see you. Maybe you could think of it as a PR excercise - stock up on some future projects? Bring a whole stack of business cards or flyers and we'll leave em lying around :).

·
Premium Member
1,733 Posts
Finally made it to Walton Hall after sitting through two accident related traffic jams! There were some nice cars, took a few pictures and some video (the cars look good moving!), but the rain was a pain!!

Will post soon.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts