Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:oops: :oops: :p Hi guys..Where would I put the floor jack if I wanted to take two wheels off at a time..I just bought some 2 jack stands....IM getting my wheels powder coated.I was going to do the same process that Peter did with his GT4..But a freind of mine will do each wheel for me at $45.00 u.s. each.. :p :p :p He said he will powder coat the wheel silver , and then do a powder clear coat AND do both sides of the wheel for me :p :p :p What a deal ..I have taken my wheels of 1 at a time so I know where the 4 jacking points are,but I may as well do the front 2 wheels and then the next week do the rear 2 wheels,Thankyou Mick P.S. Andrew did you get my photos ,I have know clue how to post photos,,as you can see some how I deleted my posting photo,, :eek:ha: :eek:ha:

·
Administrator
6,320 Posts
Generally you don't jack a car up from the front or rear. At least I've never done so. You can jack one side up by putting the jack in the middle of the car. By the way, what kind of jack are you using? Look deeper in this Tech section or do a search, Jacks have been discussed before. Hope this helps some.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
floor jacks

:p Hi , just a small hydraulic pump jack,,If I jack one side at a time then how would I get the car on stands,Seems a little scary to put one side one a stand and then do the other side..Maybe Im just parinoid,Mick.. :cry:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts