Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Administrator
15,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Per the previous thread, we now have two itinerary options:

May 21-24 France and Germany (Mosel, Rhine, and Autobahn :steeringwheel:)

or

June 3-8 or 10-14 France and Switzerland (chasing a Scuderia through the Alps :thumbsup:)

both would be four to five days, starting near either Reims or Nancy.

Please let me know preference on dates and itinerary asap.

As soon as we have an agreed trip, I will provide a more detailed daily itinerary and hotel recommendations for each night.

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
My preference would be:

June 3-8 or 10-14 France and Switzerland (chasing a Scuderia through the Alps )

To include if possible:

Drive through the Alps-helicopter flip-visit to Ferrari factory and museum.

Thank you for organising, this is going to be epic!

·
Registered
6,404 Posts
I'm in London on the 6th of June, so the 3rd to 8th is out for me. I would REALLY like it if we can make it June 10 - 14. That way I can plan split my leave into two short periods in May and June. It will also be the perfect opportunity to pick up the Boxer in England the weekend before FLED, since I'm in London then anyway.

I also have a preference for the Alps, so all in all, June 10 - 14 is my perfect set of dates.

Onno

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
3,996 Posts
All suggestions and dates work for me. I will stand back with deciding as all suggestions mentioned are fine for me. In case it will be choosen to do the Swiss tour, I may offer some suggestions.

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
I'm going to get married on June 13, do you have any suggestions for the honey moon? hehehehe

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.