Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
Registered
770 Posts
Not sure about the wheels - but it looks like it means business!!

·
Registered
900 Posts
Ansgar you're back, it's been a while. :) As for the 420, it looks too Hot Wheels-ish, I'm still not sure at this point if I like it better than the 360.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Looks pretty nice but we'll need to see some more pics

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
Looks like a drawing. I saw an earlier sketch which was identical to the one shown but without the background. Somehow the background looks like it's been photo-stitched.

But I can see that this is an easy development from the 360 Modena, something that Ferrari can launch quickly and without much investment. The question is will this be an interim model or the 'real' replacement.

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
I read somewhere that the replacement for the 575 will come before the 360. Since we haven't seen a glimpse of that 575 replacement yet, I thik this is an interim model. I can't say I like it

·
Registered
383 Posts
i love it. i think it looks awesome, and the wheels look like they just came off of the enzo. honestly it's like a mini enzo, with the enzo front lights and all. would love to see the real thing tho.

·
Registered
895 Posts
I'm feelking lukewarm to this as well. I don't think it looks completely appealing right now. But we'll have to wait and see.

·
Registered
383 Posts
Dr. Bob said:
I read somewhere that the replacement for the 575 will come before the 360. Since we haven't seen a glimpse of that 575 replacement yet, I thik this is an interim model. I can't say I like it
yeah it is true, luca has announced that the 600 Maranello or sumthing will be launched b4 the Modena replacement. The replacement for the 575 will be unveiled in September, with a souped up scaglietti engine.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Stradale said:
Looks like a drawing. I saw an earlier sketch which was identical to the one shown but without the background. Somehow the background looks like it's been photo-stitched.
It is a real pic, taken in the Ferrari development center.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Any word on what the new 600 Maranello's styling will be like?

·
Registered
218 Posts

·
Registered
900 Posts
Botto said:
http://www.italiaspeed.com/newsite/futuremodels.htm

Interesting site

Checkout the 2007 Lamborgini listing and the idea of a Maserati coupe based on the Quattroporte chassis
I wonder how much confidence they put in their listings. That would be something to have a V16 in a sports car. :eek: We have a lot to be looking forward to in the next 5 years. :green:

·
Registered
88 Posts
The 360 Modena is a fantastic car with the most attractive design on the market presently, especially on the coupe. However, the curved design lacks some complexity which has made it a very easy car to imitate. The 420 Monza is approaching the Gallardo with its lines and headlights. However that's fine since they're both Italian. I am thinking that the more sophisticated design will be good for Ferrari sales. I, for one, like the design but I am not sure if it is really better than the 360 Modena which is drop-dead gorgeous. Think back to how much different the 360 Modena was from the 355. However, Ferrari's innovation in design is unmatched by any company in the world and I am confident that the 420 will be a great success because the model on which it is based is quite ravishing.

·
Registered
383 Posts
like the scaglietti, i didn't like the Monza at first, but after looking at continous vids and photos of the 612, i am beginning to fall in love with it. If it didn't cost so much i would love it even more, but in the 420s case, i'm sure ferrari isn't gonna do a fumble since it is their highest selling car class.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Dr. Bob said:
I'm surprised...
Yet we haven't seen a spy picture of the 575 replacement and we have no precise information on this new car.
Is it true the Enzo sucessor will come in 2007?

1 - 20 of 82 Posts