Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Administrator
6,320 Posts
Awesome looking garage, well done. I am sure this will add a smile each day she returns and I am also sure it will start the day off right.

·
Premium Member
5,509 Posts
Definately Cool!!

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
That is looking awesome, great job. I guess you used the same method of decals for the Maser sign as you did with the Shield?

·
Registered
402 Posts
Very nice. Wish my garage was that tidy and neat. I live in the east coast with 2 acres of land. So parked with our cars are a tractor mower, push mower, motorcycle and a self powered track snow blower. Not to mention all the landscaping tools and wheelbarrows.

Until I get a shed built, I will dream about your garage. Good job on the stallion logo BTW.

·
Premium Member
1,990 Posts
Wow.....very amazing...well done.

Two thumbs up!

~

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thanks for the kind words. Yuliya came back from the Ukraine and was just dumb struck. She could believe it. She was so happy. Oh and the floor is just garage floor paint. Actually it's not verry good. I should do it with some thing else.
Guys if you would like something like that. The fellas name is Tony and he owns KCS signs. (I will post he's #) I really must say he is super for this stuff. He put them up for me. As that was more difficult than you think.
Also, I have two large Ferrari stickers in yellow. If you look at my side you will see em in black. I was not sure on the color choice, so I got two in yellow just in case. Well I have no use for them and they would be a waste if not used. If anyone is thinking of a black wall I have just the decals (2) for you.

·
Registered
1,839 Posts
I notice what appears to be mirrors near the floor on the Mazer side. Cool Idea. Hope its not intended for finding leaks.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
There is a step in the garage concrete, Yuliya already damage one of the rims reversing out. (fortunatly there is a company called SABS in Houston, that repairs them so well they reverse time). The mirrors are there to aid her getting in and out. And it works great.
Talking about leaks, The AC compressor on my 550 does not like to sit idle. If not used it likes to leak. I don't know why. But it was driving me nuts. I have literally washed the underside of my car numerous times trying to find it. Eventually I did and just decided to wait and see. If it leaks all the time I will change it. If not, we'll just keep rollin.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts