Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
895 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I finally uploaded about half of my pictures from the Montreal weekend...yes, I know, it's a long time ago. I've only done the first two days so far, Saturday and Sunday are to be on their way before I leave for Seattle this week.

Thursday Pit Walk

Friday, Pracice sessions 1+2, Historic GP

Don't be suprised to see so many pictures in front of the Ferrari garage. I got a good spot and sat there in anticipation of something happening. Finally they pulled the T car out for some pitstop practice. So you may want to use the index function rather than going through all of the pictures.

·
Registered
895 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Aww, comon, 40 views, no replys? Yeah, I know it's not the level of Dirk's photography or anyone else, but I did waht I could with the location. Eh, anyways, Here's Saturday's pictures.

Saturday's pictures.

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
I'm sorry, I'm very short in time this week, I think I will have a look friday. I have signed up once, but need to look the info up.

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
and BTW, I saw the F50 pic you have/had in your profile with the CF wave in it, and that is still sticking in my mind, so you can take great pics ;)

·
Registered
895 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ah ha, so that's why not so many people have checked it out. :p

Sorry, I apologise, but Imagestation lets me upload the files at full size with unlimited space.

I'll upload some good ones to the forum when I have the opportunity to.

PS: Thanks Bob. :wink:

·
Registered
749 Posts
Yeah I must admit that I am so sick of spam nowadays that I try to NEVER sign-up for anything. The internet is fast becoming a field of lost dreams. :cry: :evil:

(Except for FF of course!!)

·
Administrator
6,320 Posts
Rosso said:
Ah ha, so that's why not so many people have checked it out. :p

Sorry, I apologise, but Imagestation lets me upload the files at full size with unlimited space.

I'll upload some good ones to the forum when I have the opportunity to.

PS: Thanks Bob. :wink:
You can upload fullsize to your personal gallery. My script will auto resize it for you (isn't that nice). I know the drawback to the gallery I made was that you have to upload pic by pic. Is it the same at imagestation?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts