Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
770 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been getting round to taking some pictures of my car for ages. Unfortunately, every time it's not been wet, it's been very wet!!

Anyway - today, the sun finally made an appearance :D - so I got a chance to drag the beast out of the garage.

So here's a few pics - apologies for the poor quality, I've had to shrink them to make them a reasonable file size.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,509 Posts
Congrats Bazil! Car's looking awesome! Enjoy the sunny weather. I am hoping to drag my car out of the garage this time home but last night we got 2" of snow.

·
Administrator
6,320 Posts
Bazil,

Very nice looking 348. I forget is it a TB or GTB? I would way GTB because it doesn't have the black, but sometimes this black can get repainted to red.

BTW, I'm going to move this to the garage section if you don't mind.

·
Registered
770 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sorry Andrew - definitely move the thread - totally my fault :oops:

It's a 1991 348ts - you can just see the roof seam in Img_0805.

Yes the black lower panels have been repainted, and the black vinyl roof has been stripped and painted too.

Actually, you see very few that still have the black panels or black roof now. It's become so common that it doesn't make a difference to value - in the way that virtually everything else that compromises originality does.

·
Registered
770 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Pete04222 said:
Congrats Bazil! Car's looking awesome! Enjoy the sunny weather. I am hoping to drag my car out of the garage this time home but last night we got 2" of snow.
Thanks Pete - they always look nice when they're clean - and I've just spent 2hrs polishing it!!

Snow? Nightmare! It'll make the handling "interesting" :lol:

·
Registered
770 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The drive was before the pics - hence the extended polishing time!!!

It was bloody fantastic to get out after so long. Although it rained quite a lot yesterday, it's been so windy the roads were really dry with only a few puddles left.

Unfortunately, it's raining again now - so it's tucked up in the garage again!! :cry:

·
Registered
770 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Bob348 said:
how many miles?
Thanks Bob - glad to finally be able to take some pics!!

It's currently done 14,900 miles.

·
Registered
34 Posts
That's a beautiful car! And the job they did on the top is awesome!

·
Registered
94 Posts
Bazil

Great looking car! Iwas too busy driving the car this weekend to take pictures of mine. Dont worry i'll calm down and get the camera out sometime!

Your car looks in great condition. I've always been a bog fan of the 348.

·
Registered
770 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
adnaan said:
I've always been a bog fan of the 348.
I'm not asking!! :green:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts