Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Vendor
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello friends of chat,
It passed lot of time from my last post, for many reasons .... However I hope that all of you are well and in health, also if during this year the covid-19 create problems to all and unfortunately are died lot of persons, too much for the man knowleadge.... And worse, lot of things are not so clear .....
My wife it was positve to the virus in march, in the first Italian wave of covid-19, fortunately she had fever only and she stayed at home, no doctor came to her for visit, they visited by phone ....
I was, and i'm also now, very angry with the Italian health system, no real logic things move it by only business and politic interests ....

We come to us that's better...

This year it's very important for me, despite the covid, i decided to open an LLC company called Fiammenghi Italia (name kindly thought by my wife Federica) with my brother Claudio to make car exhausts, and other secondary things.
My brother Claudio is my electronic technician, i'm very happy of his helb because when he do a thing, he think with his head, not copy others, the same philosophy used by me when i design an exhaust....
I did a new website in july, and early it will be improved with new products and layout adjustments, for an easyer consultation, this the currently link:

We are at the end of the 2020, the balance of first 8 months of the new life is positive, i'm very happy, on the beginning of the 2020 i will do the reorganization and renovation of the workshop that my father left me, new eltrctic and pneumatic system, new floor, new shelves ....
I'm investing money in this work, i believe it, despite the new electric that is comning, i think for other some years will be persons, like me, that will love to drive and enjoy their cars if full freedom ....
For other side i'm conscious that i do niche things, my dream is to not become a big company, but to have time to better follow and help all my customers, I treat all as if it were me to purhcase my things.

Recently i did and agreement with Vertical Scope, owner of this forum, they did an article about my cativity tht will be upload in some websites, following the link of autoguide.com:

·
Premium Member
11,888 Posts
Fabio- Sounds great and I can report that I love your 6-1 exhaust on my 575M. Nice and throaty at low revs and a high pitched scream above 4500 rpm. Best of luck with your new company.

Reactions: Fiammenghi Italia

·
Vendor
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Fabio- Sounds great and I can report that I love your 6-1 exhaust on my 575M. Nice and throaty at low revs and a high pitched scream above 4500 rpm. Best of luck with your new company.
Hello my friend,
i'm very happy that you like it, are passed 6 years from when my father died and from i had the idea to make a big improvement of the 575 sound starting this project, i worked ahard and spent many money for do that, but i'm happy of i do ....
You have a nice day.

Your friend, Fabio

·
Registered
156 Posts
Fabio,

It was great to meet you at the side of the Autostrada, where you brought me materials and tools to fix my Peking to Paris Rally Car. I am really grateful for your help and agreeing to help a random Ferrari owner in the middle of the night !

Best regards to you and the family,
Shiv

·
Vendor
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Fabio,

It was great to meet you at the side of the Autostrada, where you brought me materials and tools to fix my Peking to Paris Rally Car. I am really grateful for your help and agreeing to help a random Ferrari owner in the middle of the night !

Best regards to you and the family,
Shiv
Hello Shiv,
for me it was a great pleasure, and also a big emotion, helping you, you that was very far to your home in another country... itwas the minimum that i can do .... This is a beutiful part of the life, of the world ....

Kindly

Fabio

1 - 5 of 5 Posts