Ferrari Life Forum banner

41 - 57 of 57 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,883 Posts
Fabio- Bill sent me some videos of the show. Very impressive.

453 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
53HP gain by using Fabios' exhaust?! No other modification?! I'm amazed and impressed.
Yes impressive, that is the confirmation of the sensations that i and my dealer had when i installed on my 575, i not tested my 575 on dyno before installation only after and i read 552 HP, however driving car the sensations was of a big increased power ...

453 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
Fabio- Bill sent me some videos of the show. Very impressive.
Thanks Terry,

Bill sent also to me some parts of the show that he did by means of smartphone.
Network sent me the full show but i have not their the autorization to upload for free, they will send me short video for my free use, they hope to sent me within may, after that i will upload on my youtube channel and on my website.
My website is under big modifications.... as soon will be ready i will post it.

Kindly

Fabio

·
Registered
5 Posts
Great show and available on Xfinity on demand. I have a tubi set up on my 550, but after watching the show I want your setup it looks amazing! Does your system have a similar effect on the 550 or because of the smaller air intake it's not as high of a gain vs the 575? Well done...To be continued:)!

453 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
Great show and available on Xfinity on demand. I have a tubi set up on my 550, but after watching the show I want your setup it looks amazing! Does your system have a similar effect on the 550 or because of the smaller air intake it's not as high of a gain vs the 575? Well done...To be continued:)!
Hello Motts,

firs of all thanks

On the the 550 my system make same sound result, obviously if all system parts are installed otherwise result will be a mix, but basic components for make this sound are the 6-1 headers manifolds.
About increasing power, on the 550 will be a little bit less due to the different catalyzers number (on 575 4 little + 2 big, on 550 are only the two big) and also due to the better 550 OE headers in comparison to the bad headers of the 575.
Instead of the + 56 Hp checked by guy show on the 575, i'm expect on the 550 around 30-35 Hp.

Kindly

Fabio

·
Registered
38 Posts
Hello Fabio,

now everyone in america knows it. You are a genius.
as the owner of your exhaust system, I can confirm the increase in performance.
the sound can only be compared with a formula 1 car.

congratulations

453 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
Hello Fabio,

now everyone in america knows it. You are a genius.
as the owner of your exhaust system, I can confirm the increase in performance.
the sound can only be compared with a formula 1 car.

congratulations
Ciao My Friend,

as I tell you often, you is too kindly with me .....

I will never forgot that you trusted me on 2016 when you purchased my exhaust, and that you drove of 650 km for come to me ..... Too emotion ....

I was happy also to had meet you and your wife in Maranello last year for the Ferrari 70th at the dinner of my Italian forum friends "ilferrarista.it"

I hope to will come early in Germany ...

Thanks again

Fabio

453 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
Hello at all, FerrariLife chat friends,
first of all i want to give to all of you happy new year at all and your families, hoping that our politicians wil dont stop our cars ....

For who want, following the youtube link of a Jared Zimmerman free video that he did after show with the F575 and my full exhaust.

Fabio

·
Registered
296 Posts
Ciao Fabio,

Mille grazie for sharing this cool video. I watched it twice and enjoyed your exhaust sound the most!

Congratulazioni,
Gianni

·
Registered
38 Posts
Ciao Fabio,
I just watched the new video.
I only can say it again, this beauty sounds like an F1 car.

good news: in germany we now have a 550 that sounds so good. Welcome to the Fiammenghi Club.

Thank you for your great work

41 - 57 of 57 Posts