Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This past Saturday I visited maranello.nl to see how the fettling was progressing. Things have progressed very well and I must say, so far so good.

Maranello.nl is in Hilversum, a nice 30 minute drive from Amsterdam. It is a treasure chest. The first warehouse contains Italian beauties for sale that are all immaculate that have been sourced from all over Europe. For instance a magnificent 512BB with 28,000km and an Alfa GTV 2.5 with 600km (!) from new-heck it still is new! The second warehouse is filled with more Italian beauties in the process of being fettled for customers or for sale by maranello.nl

Here are some pictures.

Attachments

·
Registered
6,404 Posts
Cool, David, good to hear - I swung by Marco's place during the holidays but found it closed. A shame because I wanted to have another look at that BB, to see how it compares with my 365, i.e. to see how nice it really was now that I know what to look for better.

It's indeed a great shop with lovely cars - I like that Bora with 5,000kms a lot, and the glassfibre 308.

One thing though - he is very expensive. Even in last May I thought his Boxer was overpriced, and in this current market it is just pure fantasy.

Best of luck with the fettling, I'm sure she'll be ready for the new season soon.

Onno

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
6,209 Posts
This past Saturday I visited maranello.nl to see how the fettling was progressing. Things have progressed very well and I must say, so far so good.

Maranello.nl is in Hilversum, a nice 30 minute drive from Amsterdam. It is a treasure chest. The first warehouse contains Italian beauties for sale that are all immaculate that have been sourced from all over Europe. For instance a magnificent 512BB with 28,000km and an Alfa GTV 2.5 with 600km (!) from new-heck it still is new! The second warehouse is filled with more Italian beauties in the process of being fettled for customers or for sale by maranello.nl

Here are some pictures.

that is looking very nice.

BTW, only 30 min. from Maranello.nl.... what is the affiliation with Marenello.it?

also, when they are redoing those innards, are they going with better than new/OEM originals or just the original specs like same gaskets, pistons, etc. etc.?

rik

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
that is looking very nice.

BTW, only 30 min. from Maranello.nl.... what is the affiliation with Marenello.it?

also, when they are redoing those innards, are they going with better than new/OEM originals or just the original specs like same gaskets, pistons, etc. etc.?

rik
Thank you for the compliment. I do not think there is an affiliation between Maranello.nl and Maranello.it.

Apart from the heads which have been converted to run on unleaded petrol, the innards will be to factory spec.

Here are a few more pictures:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It is really looking terrific. Good call on returning the covers to the original silver.
Thank you, so far I am delighted with the attention to detail that this work is being done with. At the same time I am attending to details to get the motor to original spec both in terms of performance and appearance while making the 308 more usuable with the unleaded heads. The aim is to drive far and fast and I am very excited about having this opportunity with the GTB!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts