Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In 2 weeks it are the 24 hours of Spa Francorchamps again
and yours trully will (ofcourse) be there.
and i'm very happy to report that this year no less then 13!!! ferrari's will take the start at this historic race.
of wich 6 550 Maranello's:
9 JMB Racing FRA Fabio Babini ITA Philipp Peter AUT TBA Ferrari 550 Maranello GT
10 JMB Racing FRA Boris Derichebourg FRA David Terrien FRA Christian Pescatori ITA Ferrari 550 Maranello GT
16 Wieth Racing GER Niko Wieth GER Wolfgang Kaufmann GER Vittorio Zoboli ITA Ferrari 550 Maranello GT
21 Care Racing GBR Lilian Bryner SUI Enzo Calderari SUI Stefano Livio ITA Ferrari 550 Maranello GT
22 BMS Scuderia Italia ITA Luca Cappellari ITA Fabrizio Gollin ITA Frederic Dor SUI Ferrari 550 Maranello GT
23 BMS Scuderia Italia ITA Thomas Biagi ITA Matteo Bobbi ITA TBA Ferrari 550 Maranello GT

and 7 Modena GT's:
52 JMB Racing FRA Andrea Bertolini ITA Fabrizio de Simone ITA TBA Ferrari 360 Modena N-GT
53 JMB Racing FRA Peter Kutemann NED Antoine Gosse FRA TBA Ferrari 360 Modena N-GT
57 Menx CZE Robert Pergl CZE Jaroslav Janis CZE Yannick Schroeder FRA Ferrari 360 Modena N-GT
58 Auto Palace FRA Guillaume Gomez FRA Steeve Hiesse FRA TBA Ferrari 360 Modena N-GT
76 Mastercar ITA Andrea Montermini ITA Henge Lorn Karl Baron Massimo Marti ITA Ferrari 360 Modena N-GT
88 Team Maranello Concessionaire GBR Jamie Davies GBR Tim Mullen GBR Andrew Kirkaldy GBR Ferrari 360 Modena N-GT
89 Team Maranello Concessionaire GBR Guy Smith GBR Kelvin Burt GBR Darren Turner GBR Ferrari 360 Modena N-GT

Some other notable entries include a few Saleen SR-7's, 2 Mosler's
the first Chevrolet C5-R that races outside the US in the BelCar (besides Le Mans), ofcourse our very own Belgian race car the Gillet Vertigo Streiff
and to my great pleasure the Morgan Aero 8 driven by non other then Jacques Laffite

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
WHAATTTT???????????????

HOW DID YOU PULLED THAT ONE OFF????

dude that's so sweet.
in wich one are you getting a ride, the Laviolette, the Spyder or the Double 12?

and Waldo
PLEASE bring back tons of pics :D

·
Registered
255 Posts
:green:

I'm not sure in which one...Just a few days before 'Le Mans' this year I visited the factory of Spyker with my company. That day all the race cars, and the drivers..., were testing at Zolder.
So, we were ofcourse very disapointed that we couldn't go for a drive, and we looked so sad that the lady that gave us the tour asked if we would like a new appointment! Ofcourse we said YES. So...that should happen in August this year. The car shall be driven by one of the race-drivers of Spyker...so it will be a quick lap I think :) The drive will also be at the public-road, (near the factory...in Flevoland). I asked what the highest speed ever there was...and the guy grinned and said...well...eh...something around the 290 km/h ...and I was like: ehhhhh WOWWW :green: :green: :green: I'm really looking forward to it!!! (and will take pictures...and will post it here :D)

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
damn you lucky bastard
that's soo cool
and man, 290 on public road!!!
very fun for you and perhaps for one lucky cop :wink:

BTW on the list isn't the Zonda listed either, but last week during the testing, the Zonda was present and participating, so i hope that one will be on the grid

1 - 9 of 9 Posts