Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A lot has been made of the way Ferrari handles their drivers. Many have complained that they are not allowed to race :roll: . Ferrari defends this by saying that the team's unity is more important...what do you think?? Do we want to see MS and RB collide like Ralf and JPM at indy?? How about De laRosa and Irvine running each other off the road at Indy during Saturday practice!!!! :eek:

http://www.f1central.net/news/?action=viewstory&newsid=101047

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
Defenitly not, for me the team comes first, not the drivers.
Besides i don't wanna see such a fiasco between the Ferrari drivers like what happened between the Williams boys

·
Administrator
6,320 Posts
It doesn't seem to bother the drivers. I don't see MS or RB looking for other teams to drive for. People that say this need to just be quiet. They want the drivers to race so you can have an incident like Williams did. Everyone is sick of seeing Ferrari win. Oh well.

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ferrari won't be able to dominate forever...it's just the nature of F1. So when BMW or Renault takeover, then people will 'enjoy' watching Ferrari lose. Those people are just going to have to wait for a few more years :green:

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
let's pray that it will be a few more years.
and by then one of the other teams will take over and dominate everything, and all the people start complaining again.
It's a never ending circle

1 - 6 of 6 Posts