Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 20 of 171 Posts

·
Registered
3,928 Posts
I frequently see a rosso 360 Spider parked outside the hotel opposite my office. I've never seen the driver get in or out, but as it's parked there on a regular basis, I'm guessing it must be the Hotel owner/manager's car.
Best Western Belmont House Hotel in Leicester.

Also saw another rosso 360 Spider near Lyme Regis in Dorset a couple of weeks ago.

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
Last week in Johannesburg (South Africa) I landed up driving behind a rosso 550 Maranello in the morning and then the same day later in the afternoon I was at the petrol station and there was a rosso F430 coupe.

·
Registered
3,874 Posts
I saw this my last couple weeks at my other job everyday, a nice 308 :D

Chris

Attachments

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
Today being a great sunny (but windy) day in S.A, I took a ride out to the Ferrari dealership and did some window admiring as the dealership is not open on Sundays. Of which on the floor was a 348GTS, awesome looking 599GTB, F430 Spider and a 430 Scuderia. Thinking it was great to see these models I left and jumped onto the highway and encountered some owners in action. 1st I saw a red 360 Spider going past in the opposite direction, then not even a minute later I looked in my rear view mirror which was filled up by this bright red 599GTB that came right up behind me (any closer and we would have been related) so I moved out of the fast lane and into the middle lane of which this opened the road for him and needless to say the 599 soon became a little dot in front of me in no time at all. Then about 2Km's down the same highway this time again going in the opposite direction was a red 355GTS. What a start to a Sunday morning :)

·
Registered
3,928 Posts
Sunday 21st Sept 2008, 14.30 heading south on the A5, just before the A5/A43 roundabout at Silverstone, Northamptonshire, on a beautiful sunny autumn afternoon spotted a rosso 365 GTB/4 Daytona. I didn't get the licence number but it was 5 characters and ended in a L or H (I'm sure Jonathan will know the car)

·
Registered
532 Posts
just yesterday my friend he call me up and said theres a 360 about 5 miles from were i live, so i hopped in my friends car and we drove there, truth behold theres a grigio 360 spyder sitting next a curb, very gourgeous condition me and my friends pretty much stared at it for an hour no joke!:)

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
This morning I was at a set of traffic lights in an area called Bedfordview (Schumacher & Jazzy you guys would know) and a red F430 coupe pulled up next to me as I was in the lane to turn right. He went straight over and the noise was fantastic. Then once I turned right not even a few metres down a Lamborghini Gallardo drove past. If he was any quicker I would have been part of a sports car sandwitch at that intersection - Ferrari on the left, Lambo on the right. Needless to say my head and heart always finds it's way to the direction of the Ferrari :)

·
Registered
6,404 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,733 Posts
612 (Grigio Silverstone) in Portman Square traffic this lunchtime - had UK plates but looked lost!

F355 (Argento) with a challenge rear grille near Wandsworth Bridge, looked fantastic in Silver from a distance.

F430 Spider (Grigio Silverstone) - lady driver & passenger pulling out onto the Embankment a couple of weeks ago.

·
Registered
3,874 Posts
I saw a red 512TR drive by McDonalds last weekend while I was working.

Chris

·
Registered
439 Posts
I was in a strategy session on Saturday in the office and in the late afternoon, I could hear a few exotics arriving in the parking lot below. 430, Murcielago and a brand new 997 GT2.

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
Mike, was it a 430 Scuderia? Hearing all three cars must have been like music to your ears. And on top of it, the sound I'm sure was even amplified being in the basement.

1 - 20 of 171 Posts