Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Probably one of the best meets I've been too.

Thanks to Boxer for organising the Venue and to Harsh.

Also thanks to the walkie talkie boys... Philip, Tiff & Nick.

Big big thanks to Nadia for the pictures.

Special thanks to everyone that turned up on the day.

We met up in Hyde Park, did a small cruise to Parliament Square before making our way to berkshire and parking up in front of the stunning Cliveden House.

One of the world’s finest luxury hotels, this grand stately home is set in the heart of the Berkshire countryside, surrounded by magnificent formal gardens and parkland.

Cliveden is set amid 376 acres of magnificent formal gardens and parkland, yet is still conveniently near to London and Heathrow Airport. The chalk cliffs that give the estate its name, afford visitors to the house panoramic views over the beautiful Berkshire countryside and an idyllic bend in the River Thames.

A very beautiful and elegant hotel and a fantastic location. If anyone gets a chance to go there ...just do it.

www.clivedenhouse.co.uk

I think there were over 20 Ferrari's & 7 lamborghini's. We parked the Ferrari's on one side and the lamborghini's on the other side.

On to the pictures.....

Attachments

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Sleepless night last night for me. What if no body turned up??? Happens to me every time.

Meet point was Hyde Park. I drove down in teh Jaguar and parked up on Sloane Street and took a taxi to South Carriage where everyone was to meet. Got a couple of phone calls saying the park was closed.

Drastic thinking was required, but before new plans were made, I had to check it out.

Fortunatly, the park was open as usual, although a couple of the entrances were closed.

Great sight to se Ferrari's & Lamborghini's mixing it up.

Attachments

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
.and we get stuck in traffic straight away.

Turns out there was something going on in Trafalger Square. So along with the road works and road closures, we got a little stuck.

Fortunatly, no over heated cars or frayed tempers...........

Attachments

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
We finally reach the Cliveden.

First time there for me. Awesome location!!!!

Attachments

·
Administrator
15,140 Posts
Angelis has already put together a great write up so all I will do is add a few more pictures from an utterly fantastic day.

Attachments

·
Administrator
15,140 Posts
Set 2

Attachments

·
Administrator
15,140 Posts
Set 3

Attachments

1 - 20 of 28 Posts