Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are a few pictures from the UK Owners' Club track day at Brands Hatch last week for anyone interested.

Jonathan

Attachments

·
Registered
3,874 Posts
Great photos! Looks like it was an amazing time!

Chris

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
very cool!!! did the F355 go out to cut the grass?? :D hehehehehe

nice pics, thanks for sharing!

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Great photos! Looks like it was an amazing time!

Chris
Thanks Chris.

Heard that a 360 did not make it.
Yes. He somehow spun it on the straight at high speed. I can only imagine he must have put a wheel on the grass or something. I didn't see the car afterwards but I was told it wasn't in great shape...

very cool!!! did the F355 go out to cut the grass?? :D hehehehehe...
:D Something like that. Fortunately he didn't hit anything and nor did a 360 that also put the power down a bit too hard coming out of the same hairpin although, as Boxer noted, another 360 was not so lucky.

Jonathan

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Oh yes! Thank you Jonathan!! :) :)

That Giallo 328 is simply gorgeous!!!

...the F40 coming over the hill is an awesome image - that would make a great poster.

Thanks. Incidentally, I can now tell you that there were three yellow 328 GTS' made in RHD and no 328 GTBs.

Jonathan

·
Premium Member
1,733 Posts
Thanks. Incidentally, I can now tell you that there were three yellow 328 GTS' made in RHD and no 328 GTBs.

Jonathan
Only 3! did one of them have ABS? :)

BTW you don't happen to have any more hi-res images of that motor do you? ;) You know just for a closer inspection! :D

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Only 3! did one of them have ABS? :)

BTW you don't happen to have any more hi-res images of that motor do you? ;) You know just for a closer inspection! :D

I think all three are pre-ABS.

Here's one more picture. As you can see the weather was a bit dull when I spotted this particular car.

Jonathan

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,733 Posts
I think all three are pre-ABS.

Here's one more picture. As you can see the weather was a bit dull when I spotted this particular car.

Jonathan
Damn! That looks great. I think the greyness in the sky sets the colour off even more. Thanks Jonathan :thumbup:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts