Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
6,404 Posts

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
Onno, haven't we already discussed the swimming method? We agreed that a raft with two seas turtles is the most efficient way to cross the Panama Canal, so why not an ocean as well?

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
I can give you several: swimming, rowing, sailing, flying. :) Too bad you won't be there, Stile, would've been nice to meet up.

I'm in Boxer, but not for the entire trip as it's going too far South for me to drive back up in time. I'll head North from Monday morning.

Onno
Onno, it would be terrific to be there, a shame that I really can't go, but who knows next year?

Worse of all is to think that a year ago I was almost Boxer's neighbor hehehehe I need a time machine, crap!

·
Registered
6,404 Posts

·
Registered
3,996 Posts
Onno, it would be terrific to be there, a shame that I really can't go, but who knows next year?

Worse of all is to think that a year ago I was almost Boxer's neighbor hehehehe I need a time machine, crap!
Are you sure not able to come ? If you catch the Thusday afternoon flight from Rio, you will return Monday night/Tuesday morning in Rio again. Thats only 2 work days off..?!:)

·
Registered
3,996 Posts
I can give you several: swimming, rowing, sailing, flying. :) Too bad you won't be there, Stile, would've been nice to meet up.

I'm in Boxer, but not for the entire trip as it's going too far South for me to drive back up in time. I'll head North from Monday morning.

Onno
Wonderful to have you joining in. Do you plan to come with your boxer ?

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
Are you sure not able to come ? If you catch the Thusday afternoon flight from Rio, you will return Monday night/Tuesday morning in Rio again. Thats only 2 work days off..?!:)
it's actually even easier than that, I could take a straight flight from Salvador to Lisbon, then find my away to meet you (or maybe get a ride with Boxer if his passenger seat is available)

the problem is that it would cost me a bit over 1K Euros just to get there, plus let's say 1K to eat, sleep, visit places, etc, that's 2K Euros in a weekend

it takes me almost a whole afternoon to make that kind of money ;) hehehehehe

but seriously, it's a bit too much for someone that has just left college and is going to marry in a few months

·
Registered
3,996 Posts
it's actually even easier than that, I could take a straight flight from Salvador to Lisbon, then find my away to meet you (or maybe get a ride with Boxer if his passenger seat is available)

the problem is that it would cost me a bit over 1K Euros just to get there, plus let's say 1K to eat, sleep, visit places, etc, that's 2K Euros in a weekend

it takes me almost a whole afternoon to make that kind of money ;) hehehehehe

but seriously, it's a bit too much for someone that has just left college and is going to marry in a few months
Dear Stile

I will be happy to offer you the passenger seat in my Scuderia. About marriage, you may should think it over therefore:D (I thought that a real Carioca just needs a bath towel....and nothing else):rofl:

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
hehehehe I can't even think about it twice, when will the seat in a Scuderia come along again???

about getting married, it's not such an issue to me since I'm not carioca - I'm from Brasília, so I'm brasiliense or candango, so I need a bit more than a bath towel! :)

·
Registered
3,996 Posts
hehehehe I can't even think about it twice, when will the seat in a Scuderia come along again???

about getting married, it's not such an issue to me since I'm not carioca - I'm from Brasília, so I'm brasiliense or candango, so I need a bit more than a bath towel! :)
Ohh sorry, I thought that you are from Rio. Then I understand your situation fully:)
About the seat: I do not know when a "epic trip" will happen again, maybe next year.:(

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
News to me, but sounds like a plausible plan. Thing is - what would you feed the turtles? Wax, maybe? :)

Stile - let's hope it comes together next year.

Onno
That's the Beauty, they can feed themselves...of course a few carrots held over their heads gives them great motivation to keep on moving.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts