Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys what are some Ferraries that doesn't depreciate, or even go up in value? I have heard maybe the 355, 360 cs, f430 etc. That might be a good investment I mean I can drive the car around, show it to friends, have it in my garage and I can see it all the time! and the value won't go down maybe even go up when I sell it later. I think this only applies to Ferrari and not porsche or lambos? So what are some Ferraries that hold its value well or maybe even goes up in value.

·
Registered
3,874 Posts
Welcome to the site! Pertaining to your question, this is what I have noticed: the F355 is nearing the end of its depreciation, the 360 has not, the F430 definitely has not. The cars that hold their value and go up are the 288, the F40, the F50, the Enzo, the 308, the 328, the 348, and most of the vintage cars....I know I left out a bunch, but that was just my 2 cents:)

Chris

·
Premium Member
5,509 Posts
I think Chris hit it on the head. From what I have seen, pretty much every Ferrari 20 years old or older is a car you will not lose money on. The market for the younger cars is still pretty volatile and the prices seem to be trending downwards.

·
Administrator
15,140 Posts
Chris paints a good general picture. For the standard Ferrari models, depreciation normally runs for about 15 years. After that values move based on market perception and demand. Appreciation normally starts again after 25 years. I think there was an article on this in one of the early issues of FerrariLife Quarterly.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts