Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have had my only Ferrari for about a year. It is a 550, serial number 108108 (nice number, I think). Now I see the different between the German Porsche and the Italian Ferrari. The Italians design and the Germans engineer. Me, I like driving a smooth, fast, & comfortable car. A Porsche still has a weak clutch, sloppy shift, impersonal gauges, plastic seat, kiddy petals, and a pause before it begins with a six that rattles. The things I touch or see are rough and do not make me feel nice. German engineering.

The 550 is the finest car of the 20th Century. Finest has no equal. Never will.

Comment?

8) :roll: :) :lol: :D 8) 8) 8) 8)

·
Registered
30 Posts
bart,
i have a serious brain damage, i can't hear nor see the P word, it's like censorship in public broadcast, only a beep ;-)
so i have no comparison. but concerning ferraris, my taste is more addicted to the sportier ones with middle engines, the 550 is very beautiful, no doubt, but for my personal taste it's a bit a gentleman car ;-)

trevi
Never drive with cylinders in front ;-)

·
Premium Member
5,509 Posts
I would love to take a ride in your car Bart! I do agree with you that the Ferrari has more style than a Porsche. I have never driven a Porsche so I have no comment on the ride and handling. I have a buddy who just goes nuts over the 911. It just doesn't interest me. I look at a 911 and the first thing that pops into my head is "Volkswagon".

1 - 3 of 3 Posts