Premium Member
1,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Need I say more....

~

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
A woman needed entertaining... so I never saw the race. Maybe there will be a re-run tonight.

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
you made the right choice, Basosz

the race wasn´t hot, only warm

good thing that Ferrari won, but Alonso never had the guts to try to pass Schumacher

oh well, he did the right thing, he didn´t need to win, just to be 2nd was great for his championship

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
Never saw the re-run on account of the same woman needing more entertaining :D

·
Premium Member
5,509 Posts
Basosz said:
Never saw the re-run on account of the same woman needing more entertaining :D
Boy, she's very demanding. Can't she entertain herself while you watch the race? :)

·
Premium Member
1,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
marlin said:
Magnum, I think you summed it up. :)
Hahaha!!!!!

Like I said.....

~

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
Pete04222 said:
Boy, she's very demanding. Can't she entertain herself while you watch the race? :)
I would imagine she could but it was more fun this way :D Besides... I made her dinner for which I was handsomely rewarded :D No matter how good a race is... it's never better than a fine woman :p

·
Premium Member
1,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Basosz said:
I would imagine she could but it was more fun this way :D Besides... I made her dinner for which I was handsomely rewarded :D No matter how good a race is... it's never better than a fine woman :p
Hahaha!!!!!

The woman can wait.....hahahahaha!!!!!! If she loves you, she would of let you watch the race, even encouraged you to do so....

She has you wrapped around her fingers…..the race was at 8am Sunday morning here, my wife woke me up at 7:15 am for the pre-race at 7:30, made me coffee, left my Ferrari ball cap on my chair and went back to bed.

Now that my friend is a fine woman……..hahaha!!!!

~

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
Magnum6464 said:
Hahaha!!!!!

The woman can wait.....hahahahaha!!!!!! If she loves you, she would of let you watch the race, even encouraged you to do so....
Yes... maybe. But it's still very young and all that, so I'm kinda happy that I missed the race. After all... it was also for my own enjoyment :D

Magnum6464 said:
She has you wrapped around her fingers…..the race was at 8am Sunday morning here, my wife woke me up at 7:15 am for the pre-race at 7:30, made me coffee, left my Ferrari ball cap on my chair and went back to bed.
If she left me a ferrari cap on the chair I'd have shot her in the face !!! Besides... the race was at 2 PM where I'm at so I didn't need waking. And I was still happy I missed the race cause I had a jolly good time. Heard that Alberts did some tumbling though

Magnum6464 said:
Yes well... that's debateable :p Like I said... a ferrari cap on my (actually... hers... I was at her place :D) chair would have cost her dearly :p Taste is such a fickle matter (A)

By the way... I was way way way way WAAAAAAAAY too distracted too think about any race at all. I even forgot Snooker and that is something I follow almost religiously

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
Magnum6464 said:
Hahaha!!!!!

~
huahuahuahuauhhuahuahuahuahuahua

dude, you have it all!!

·
Premium Member
1,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Basosz said:
If she left me a ferrari cap on the chair I'd have shot her in the face !!!
No offence but if you have to justify everything I said....you have issues

If she would of left you a Ferrari cap on the chair...you would have shot her in the face ??????? Are you mental ?!?!?!?! go join a Honda Civic or Ricer forum because your lost.....wrong forum dude !!!!!!

~

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
Magnum6464 said:
No offence but if you have to justify everything I said....you have issues
Or way too much free time on my hands

Magnum6464 said:
If she would of left you a Ferrari cap on the chair...you would have shot her in the face ??????? Are you mental ?!?!?!?! go join a Honda Civic or Ricer forum because your lost.....wrong forum dude !!!!!! ~
You really haven't been paying attention have you?

·
Premium Member
1,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #14 (Edited)
Basosz said:
Or way too much free time on my hands

You really haven't been paying attention have you?

Funny I was thinking the same about you....ummm my first post.....

You pissed me off after my third post when a simple respectful reply should have been something along the line of what Stile wrote…obviously you don’t recognize friendly humor. But I think I understand what Bart once said about kids on the Forum…now take your skate board and go play outside…..

~

1 - 14 of 14 Posts