Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody know this watch? I found it on Ebay. The person whose selling it says it's not a replica and it's made in a limited edition. But he/ or she is selling more then 10 of them. (is it a hoax????)
Does anybody have this watch...

And another question...does anybody have nice Ferrari watches for sale (as nice as the one on the picture...) so know plastic or childwatches :)

ciao,

Waldo

Attachments

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
That's not an official Ferrari watch
the official ferrari watch maker is Girard-Perregaux
a swiss watchmaker, they are official suplier for the last 15 years i think
and those are very expensive
they start at around €3000 and go up towards €7000 that i've seen

Dirk

can't remember the name of the previous watchbuilder, but i know a store that has some for sale, one of my cousins has one of those, but i don't see him much
prices of those are around €500-€1000

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Dj Dirk said:
can't remember the name of the previous watchbuilder, but i know a store that has some for sale, one of my cousins has one of those, but i don't see him much
prices of those are around €500-€1000
Yeah...I thought so...The previous Watch builder (in the 80s) was cartier. These watches are also sometimes for sale at Ebay...for about 600 dollar.

But...this watch...so it isn't a original Factory Licenced One...but sometimes some Clubs make there own Ferrari watches...Can it be one of those??

I ask this because I do like the watch... :D

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
the one my cousin has isn't a cartier i think, not sure tho

and well if you look at the inscription, it says ferrari club
so it's commisioned by a ferrari club

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Enzo250GTO said:
My gut instinct is to stay away from it. If you are really interested find out the maker of the watch.
hmm yeah...that was also a thing that I was interested in. So I mailed the guy who's selling it, but he's not responding...ofcourse that isn't comforting about buying the watch :)

There is also another watch that I like, also for sale on Ebay...but I get more and more doubts about it (them...)

Anyhow...tnx for responding :)

·
Registered
824 Posts
Couldn't this be a watch that is official Ferrari licensed? It says Ferrari World Club on it. Isn't this the official Ferrari CLub from the factory since a few years?

Niels

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
250lm said:
Couldn't this be a watch that is official Ferrari licensed? It says Ferrari World Club on it. Isn't this the official Ferrari CLub from the factory since a few years?

Niels
I was hoping that anybody here would know :green: And, ofcourse, I was hoping that anyone here immediatly announced that he/she was already wearing one, and...also have one for sale...for about 75 euro or something... :lol:

ciao,
Waldo

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
found another Ferrari watch on ebay...yes yes...I do like them very much...Ferrari's AND watches :)

does anybody knows this watch??

And another question...does anybody else have a Ferrari watch?
I have 2 of them. One total fake :green: of a GIRARD PERREGAUX, and the other one is just a 'normal' nice Ferrari watch.

ciao, Waldo

Attachments

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
I think there was a special feature in Cavallino featuring old man Enzo and the Ferrari watches he commosssioned. I can't remember which edition though.

Currently Girrard Parageux is the official watch maker for Ferrari. The others are fakes or pirated copies.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts