thought they may be of interest.....

www.QSM.com.au

cheers
Q
:D

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
I think that looking from the back it looks more like a missile, that´s why I prefer that one :wink:

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
amazing pictures!!

I had never seen a F430 with the challenge grill before!!

·
Registered
280 Posts
Stile, I think that it's the new Challenge Stradale. There have been many spy photos:

·
Registered
280 Posts
Wow, Enzo. That's an amazing resolution. My dad's Mac has a quite large screen, but I didn't even think they made them that big. I always just thought dual-screens were cool.

·
Administrator
6,320 Posts
FerrariKiller said:
Wow, Enzo. That's an amazing resolution. My dad's Mac has a quite large screen, but I didn't even think they made them that big. I always just thought dual-screens were cool.
I love having the big screen. When I switch to a laptop it is hard depending on the work I am doing. For email it doesn't matter but for some things, having real estate makes a huge difference in your productivity.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Enzo250GTO said:
I love having the big screen. When I switch to a laptop it is hard depending on the work I am doing. For email it doesn't matter but for some things, having real estate makes a huge difference in your productivity.
I agree. After once using the dual screens (may be almost as large as your resolution, each) I knew I needed to get a Mac + two screens one day. It was alot easier when working with Photoshop and other programs.

·
Registered
473 Posts
So has anybody any info on when/if the 430 Challenge Stradale is to be released. I have requested a reservation for when/if it arrives but so far Ferrari have not confirmed availability to me

Derm

1 - 19 of 19 Posts