Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have several Ferrari videos, some short and some long that I would like to share or upload to the website somehow. I have a video of a Ferrari 308, 355, Testarrossa, and F-50 racing in Paris. Another is a race between the 550 Maranello and a supercharged BMW M3. In addition I have an Enzo test drive, a 360 modena road test, and a 355 vs. Acura Integra Type R. Those are my favorites, but I have others including a half dozen videos of the 2002 Gumball 3000 race, Lamborghini test drives, Comparing F1 Ferrari to the F-50, etc. Anyways, I was wondering if anyone is interested.

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
yep i am,
but i think i have most of them
i defenitly have the F50 racing on the pheripherique in paris

The Enzo test drive, is that the one with Tiff Needel?
and the F1 Vs F50 has to be one from Top Gear right?

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes, the F-50 is showing off its power in Paris. The Enzo test drive is with Tiff Needel and the F1 vs F-50 is a Top Gear production. I think I have sent a private message correctly, but I am not certain. So if you do not get it, Mr. Administrator, I can always send another to you. I have 71 car videos, most of which involve Ferraris in some way or another. Anyways, I am sure I have at least a few that you haven't seen before. The Gumball 3000 videos are fantastic for any automobile enthusiast to enjoy. I love it when the police catch the Ferrari F-50 at 187 MPH on the highway!

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
hmmm
i don't think that i have vids of latest gumball race
especially not a chase with an F50
well what do you know a ferrari vid that i don't have (yet :green: )

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well it isn't from the latest Gumball 3000. Videos from the 2003 Gumball Rally are difficult to find on the net. But they do catch the Ferrari F-50 at 187 MPH on the highway in the Teckademics video but it is 380 MB and 38 minutes long so it is a little large to send.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
My attempted uploads did not work so I am still wondering how I can share the videos with the rest of you. I was not aware of that site, but I did already have all of those videos in my posession.

·
Registered
40 Posts
A California

I don't know if you have considered this but Raceflix.com will host your videos. There is no charge to join and they have a few Ferrari videos already up.

I have never submitted any videos, but I have downloaded several and they do a nice job.

steve

1 - 11 of 11 Posts