·
Registered
900 Posts
zwoemba said:
There was somebody near the F40 that said:

" Some people say that this is a Ferrari, but I don't believe that"

:eek:

Ik looked at him with a face like this: :nuts:
Are you serious? What'd he think it was, a Lambo? :lol: :roll: :-?

:stupid:

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
mchferrari said:
zwoemba said:
There was somebody near the F40 that said:

" Some people say that this is a Ferrari, but I don't believe that"

:eek:

Ik looked at him with a face like this: :nuts:
Are you serious? What'd he think it was, a Lambo? :lol: :roll: :-?

:stupid:
Ofcourse i'm serious.

=> What does a guy like that on a car show?

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
you wanna know something worse?

from my contact at Garage Francorchamps (belgian ferrari importer), who was at the stand, told me that they had a 612 Scaglietti back at the garage but they weren't allowed to show it at the auto salon
the european premiere is for at the Geneva salon :evil:

·
Registered
895 Posts
Hey, nice pictures. What's with all the people touching the F2001... :evil: Especially that kid...

But nice Ferrari stand you guys have at the Brussels show.

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Rosso said:
Hey, nice pictures. What's with all the people touching the F2001... :evil: Especially that kid...

But nice Ferrari stand you guys have at the Brussels show.
I've touched him too :oops:

I wanted to feel the magic :green:

·
Registered
895 Posts
:lol:

Wow, there must have been a ton of figerprints on that thing. :p Heck, i probalby would have stood with the thing for an hour... :eek:

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
Well, Dirk you know what to do know. Sit in front of that garage and wait untill the door opens, shoot pics of the damn cars, and post the spyphotos here

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
Enzo250GTO said:
Dr. Bob said:
Well, Dirk you know what to do know. Sit in front of that garage and wait untill the door opens, shoot pics of the damn cars, and post the spyphotos here
LOL great idea, and I bet he'll do it!
if i was unemployed??
OOH YEAH BABY

i would camp out there, they have enough room in front of the garage

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Dj Dirk said:
Enzo250GTO said:
Dr. Bob said:
LOL great idea, and I bet he'll do it!
if i was unemployed??
OOH YEAH BABY

i would camp out there, they have enough room in front of the garage

I'll go with you :green:

·
Registered
895 Posts
Very nice! How'd you score the 360 Challenge Stradale borchure? I've only been able to purchase previous brochures, but would love to get my hands on a 360 CS one.

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Rosso said:
Very nice! How'd you score the 360 Challenge Stradale borchure? I've only been able to purchase previous brochures, but would love to get my hands on a 360 CS one.
The brochure isn't mine. A friend of me, his father, has 3 Ferrari and he said that he wanted to buy a Stradale

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
Rosso said:
I have one. It's the best Ferrari sales brochure ever. It's in hard bound, glossy cover. I don't know where you can get them tough. e-bay, maybe.

·
Registered
895 Posts
Stradale said:
Rosso said:
I have one. It's the best Ferrari sales brochure ever. It's in hard bound, glossy cover. I don't know where you can get them tough. e-bay, maybe.
Wow, that's a real man's brochure! :p I remember Toronto had a good stock of brochures and that's where I picked up a few. But I know most dealerships are reluctant to give/sell them so it's tough. I may have to try e-bay like you said. But watch it'll be something like $100...ouch.

Ah, I see, zwoemba! ;) By the pics that brochure really looks great...

1 - 20 of 23 Posts