Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
776 Posts
That "thing" has been listed in DuPont Registry for the longest time. Seems they just can't sell it. They are asking $65,000.00. It's on page 304 of the December 2003 issue.
I think it is horrible. What a disgrace for such a normally beautiful automobile.

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
no wonder they can't sell that
who in it's right mind would want that?

also
limousine's
is that a typical american thing??
personally i just can't stand them, it's ugly and useless
and thank god you barelly see them here

·
Registered
776 Posts
Unfortunately, with the American "Bigger is Better" bull, yes, Limo's are quit abundant. And they will strech just about anything and I do mean anything. Hummers, PT Cruisers, Navigators, Excursions...you name it, it has probably been streched. In fact, for the "Wayne's World" movie several years back, they streched a Gremlin. (an absolute piece of crap from the 60's)

·
Registered
900 Posts
360 Spyder said:
That "thing" has been listed in DuPont Registry for the longest time. Seems they just can't sell it. They are asking $65,000.00. It's on page 304 of the December 2003 issue.
I think it is horrible. What a disgrace for such a normally beautiful automobile.
You took the words right out of my mouth. It's not even a real Testarossa. It's a cheap kit that was bastardized and is not close to the real thing. The body looks like crap. :-? :nuts: :ugh:

·
Registered
776 Posts
Here is a pic of the longest in the world...

And another shot with it's owner who calls himself "Limo Bob"

All these and more can be found at www.limobob.com

What a waste!

·
Registered
824 Posts
I am pretty sure, no real Ferrari part is in this limo. The whole car says replica to me!

Niels

·
Registered
1 Posts
Heres another...

Found at http://www.alibabalimo.com/fleet_prices.htm

By the way, I've been looking through this websit for a bit, and this is my first post. I first fell in love with ferraris when I was around ten and saw a silver one on the highway and my dad told me what it was. It was amazing. So Hello. Also, Im not sure if I posted these right, so if not, sorry. Oh yeah, one more thing. My fathers actually seen this on the road, so if anyones from the Philadelphia area, you might get a chance to see it.

·
Registered
900 Posts
Hello zal, nice stuff you linked there. They probably have the most diverse range of limos I've seen. That 328 limo actually looks like a real Ferrari. It looks pretty good (for a stretched Ferrari). That's the one I would get if I needed a limo.

·
Administrator
6,320 Posts
This guy is all "bling, bling" and so are his customers.:ugh: Awful. Give me a long 500 Benz or a Rolls to chauffer my ass around town.:nuts:

Better yet, give me a Ferrari and I'll do the driving.

·
Registered
749 Posts
Hard to be sure from the pix but could that 328 GTS have the world's longest lift-out roof? Now if the wind got hold if it just as you were unclipping it ... "Toto, I don't think we're in Kansas any more!!" :eek:

Love that LimoBob! He looks just itchin' to get behind the wheel of a Ferrari. :wink: As long as the dash is in black velour with gold braid. :ugh:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts