Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6,405 Posts
Just posted a blog on Ferrari & Tesla's 2020 results:

1st time I have ever taken a look at Tesla. Interesting and very different.

Comments?
Hey old friend, it must be a long time since you posted here. Fantastic blog, I really enjoyed reading it and your observations are on the button. Ferrari's future is a tricky one. I often think about what I would do as CEO. I think I would diversify and create a line for pure driving enthousiasts, and another for wealthy people who want comfort. The first would be ICE, very light, trying to get back to feel rather than speed, and the second would be electric. The first would try to make something new, in the vein of Gordon Murray's T50 but then for production cars. Both would be badged Ferrari but with a second badge, like the Enzo line and the Dino line. Both would not be cheap, they would focus on being special.

I hope we can synchronise watches and meet up after the pandemic! Best to Karen.

Onno

·
Administrator
15,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey old friend, it must be a long time since you posted here. Fantastic blog, I really enjoyed reading it and your observations are on the button. Ferrari's future is a tricky one. I often think about what I would do as CEO. I think I would diversify and create a line for pure driving enthousiasts, and another for wealthy people who want comfort. The first would be ICE, very light, trying to get back to feel rather than speed, and the second would be electric. The first would try to make something new, in the vein of Gordon Murray's T50 but then for production cars. Both would be badged Ferrari but with a second badge, like the Enzo line and the Dino line. Both would not be cheap, they would focus on being special.

I hope we can synchronise watches and meet up after the pandemic! Best to Karen.

Onno
Thanks and glad you enjoyed it.

I do hope we can pull off a road trip this year. I badly miss them. ATB.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts