Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
I'n my opinion there are to sorts of tifosi
first the "real" tifosi, the die hard Ferrari fans (this includes me :D )
second the Schumi fans, these are the guys that just wear everything from Schumi & Ferrari because Schumi drives for Ferrari.
As soon as he retires they will stop cheering for Ferrari.
They only like Schumi, it doesn't matter to them if he drives Ferrari or any other team.
I don't really like does guys

·
Registered
454 Posts
Ferrari is Schumacher right now but there's always new talent on the rise. There's nothing worse than a fair-weather fan. Just watch how many New England Patriot jerseys people will be wearing this year.

Forza,

Dane

·
Registered
533 Posts
I am a ferrari fan first and a Schumacher fan second. I have to admit that without Michael things wouldn't be so clear. Yes, Rubens has come a long way, but Shuey is from another planet!!! And when Michael decides to retire, Ferrari will still be my team. If I stayed with them through all those lean years, I stay with them forever!

·
Registered
454 Posts
I'm right with ya.' What other team is there that you could possibly be for even if Ferrari is in a slump?? McLaren?...there's an exciting group.

Forza Ferrari. Period.

Dane

·
Registered
533 Posts
Dane Sander said:
I'm right with ya.' What other team is there that you could possibly be for even if Ferrari is in a slump?? McLaren?...there's an exciting group.

Forza Ferrari. Period.

Dane
HAHA...Mclaren....no way will I ever support the team from Woking :roll: I do respect teams like Minardi, who show up every weekend to compete.

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
Tifoso_Boy said:
I am a ferrari fan first and a Schumacher fan second. I have to admit that without Michael things wouldn't be so clear. Yes, Rubens has come a long way, but Shuey is from another planet!!! And when Michael decides to retire, Ferrari will still be my team. If I stayed with them through all those lean years, I stay with them forever!
I'm with you on this one all the way

·
Registered
454 Posts
Tifoso_boy,

Yes, Minardi will always get my respect. Just because they don't do well, doesn't mean those mechanics don't bust there butt every week. I get sick when I see a top driver not happy about being on the podium and not in first place...Remember how happy Minardi and Marc Webber were in Australia after scoring one point??

Still, I wonder what the problems are with Jaguar. What a huge disappointment it must be for them AND for Irvine (for whom I really don't have a great deal of sympathy...).

Forza,

Dane

·
Registered
533 Posts
Dane,

I agree with you on Jaguar, they seem helpless :roll: With all the money Ford has dumped into the program, they have gotten nothing out of it. Even Arrows does a better job with the Cosworth powerplant! Another team that has dissppointed me is BAR....I mean.....Come on Honda!!! Toyota is going to bury them :-?

·
Registered
454 Posts
Tifoso_boy,

It just goes to show that money isn't everything in F1 or any racing for that matter. I still wonder what sets the successful, rich teams from the unsuccessful, rich teams. I know there's still some pretty intelligent folks working on the unsuccessful ones. :question: :question:

Forza,

Dane

·
Registered
533 Posts
Dane,

Today, Mark Webber tested the R3 Jag and did well. Maybe that's what Jaguar needs to give them 'some' hope. A young hungry driver who wants to prove himself. I think Eddie , Pedro, and to some extent Lauda have given up on the project......

·
Registered
454 Posts
Hell yeah. That would be good for Jag. Not only some new blood that isn't so concerned about reputation but that is damn happy to be there and will fight hard to succeed. Just my $.02.

Forza,

Dane

·
Registered
533 Posts
Dane,

That new blood is exactly why I think Ferrari should keep a close eye on Massa, and not let him slipaway. Even Button has new motivation, and Renault will be a handful next season!!!

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
He's contract is for 5 years with Ferrari and they placed him with Sauber.
Peter Sauber trains him and gets in return the Ferrari engine for half the price.
And besides he also gets a good driver in his car :wink:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts