Ferrari Life Forum banner

Ferrari sighting in the wild today!!!

2K views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  Pete04222 
#1 ·
I was at a shopping center and outside of Barnes and Noble (a bookstore) I see this beautiful yellow Boxer! So sweet! I was actually walking on the side walk and heard it before I saw him pull in to the spot right in front of where I was standing. My son, who is four, said "Daddy look! A Ferrari!!" I am soo proud of him! :wink:
And wouldn't you know it...my camera was at home recharging today :(
(I usually keep it in the car for times like that)

#2 ·
Yeah, well I saw a Maserati with two hip pretty people today. 8) It was the first Maserati I've seen locally, even though it had the dealer tag from Lake Forest Sportscars in Chicago. It looked brand new, the tread and all.

Looks like you're raising your kid right. :p

#5 ·
360 Spyder said:
I was at a shopping center and outside of Barnes and Noble (a bookstore) I see this beautiful yellow Boxer! So sweet! I was actually walking on the side walk and heard it before I saw him pull in to the spot right in front of where I was standing. My son, who is four, said "Daddy look! A Ferrari!!" I am soo proud of him! :wink:
And wouldn't you know it...my camera was at home recharging today :(
(I usually keep it in the car for times like that)
Cool Man! I think that's awesome your boy appreciates Ferraris. I guess it is all the ones in the glass case he is not allowed to touch that does it? :green:
I have seen a few Vette's out but nothing else. April showers are here in Maine and I'm going to wait a while before I take my car out. I've actually just been to plain busy to mess with it (never, ever thought I would ever hear myself say that. :oops: )

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.