Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I included this in an order of parts from Ferrari of UK. Its the plastic sign insert meant for a lighted dealership sign. Since the lighted unit was expensive (and probably not compatible with the electrical system here in Canada), I decided to get just the plastic insert and I'll make my own lighting unit.

Neat item for my garage... A real Ferrari service centre now! :lol:

Attachments

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My dream though is to have an actual Ferrari dealership sign... The one with the badge on the left-hand side and the Ferrari script beside it, that they hang on the exterior of the dealership building. Now that would be really cool! Except my garage is small and I don't think it would fit... I need a bigger garage! :green:

·
Registered
895 Posts
Ah yeah! That would be cool! But you're right, that sign is huge! I wonder how much that would cost though...?

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I will post pics when its finished. I'm still looking for the flourescent lights in the right size - looks like 18" bulbs would fit inside nicely with lots of room around it (sign itself measures 15 x 25"), but these are not that common. More trips to the local hardware stores...

For the box to contain the sign and bulbs, I'll make it out of aluminum at work. I have some surplus pieces of sheet aluminum from old projects that I could use for this. I decided it'll look best in black.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts