Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i'm interested in these magazines from Ferrari Norht America.
Who has read them?? and what do you think about it?

I see them regulary on Ebay, but for some reason the sellers only ship them to the US

·
Registered
575 Posts
I've seen one or two issues before and they are nice, but nothing new to offer compared with the types of articles featured in Cavallino and/or Forza. I suppose if one collects anything related to Ferrari, its a must-have, but I've lived without it for this long...

I'm surprised at what you've discovered on Ebay, its unfortunate that the seller's discretion excludes shipping outside the U.S.

·
Premium Member
5,509 Posts
If you guys want you can have them shipped to my house and I'll forward them to you.

I don't know why a lot of these places won't ship outside the country, the only thing I can think of is that if they are doing this as a business there may be tax implications of going international. I don't know.

Anyway, if you want to take me up on this just pm or email me and I'll send you my mailing address.

·
Registered
824 Posts
I think it is the hassle that goes with it. Most of the time, when you ask them, they will ship internationally. Payment is a bit difficult if they do not accept Paypal or Bidpay. Surface shipping takes too long. I always ask and I think only once or twice they did not want to sell outside the US.

Niels

1 - 4 of 4 Posts