Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I work for a great RC car company, we make mostly 1:10 and 1:18 electric and nitro racers. We are licensed to use the likenesses and trade dress for many other Supercar manufacturers, as well as the the basic American, Japanese and Euro models. We would very much like to license Ferrari models, but keep hitting brick walls in getting actual contact information. Ferrari S.p.A. does not respond to our requests. Mattel keeps saying we can sub-license from them, but has been stalling. Does any one have contact info for Ferrari Idea? All I can find is "Lugano, Switzerland". A physical or email address, phone or fax number, of an actual person who can give us some information would be very much appreciated.
:work:

·
Registered
30 Posts
Hi,

That is unfortunate for you guys. What is the brand name of your company? I think that being is the USA... it causes you a problem with Mattel.

If you can prepare a quality brochure/ presentation, showing how your Ferrari RC models look like, the quality of the product and the attention to details and history are very important... They might do something for you.

Good Luck.

Marcel Brossi.
karmodels.com

1 - 2 of 2 Posts