Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,509 Posts
Don't know about that one but Steve on here (enjoythemusic) has a 308 that you might just kill for. He's upgraded to open wheel racing and his modified 308 is killer. I've seen it in action.

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
Boxer, I think he wants the F430 Challenge, not the Stradale version

BTW - Is the F430 Challenge Stradale confirmed? That is going to be one AMAZING car!

·
Administrator
15,140 Posts
Boxer, I think he wants the F430 Challenge, not the Stradale version

BTW - Is the F430 Challenge Stradale confirmed? That is going to be one AMAZING car!
A F430 Challenge will be in the $180-200k range. Near impossible to buy one new unless you have great connections at the factory. There are a couple of used ones for sale in Europe.

Regarding the 430 Challenge Stradale, not confirmed (nothing really ever is) but highly likely.

·
Administrator
6,320 Posts
How much does a racing street illegal f430 cost with racing 4 point seatbelts. Thanks
The street illegal (i.e. racetrack only) is the F430 Challenge which is due soon.

The "street" version of the above is the Challenge Stradale. Did you mean to say "street legal" racecar version? It will probably sell in the low $300k range.

·
Registered
293 Posts
The "street" version of the above is the Challenge Stradale. Did you mean to say "street legal" racecar version? It will probably sell in the low $300k range.
The CS is street legal and in the USA it comes with the normal 3-point system due to legal situation and the DOT. You can usually add 4 or 6 point harnesses for about $350 upward plus installation depending on belts (i prefer Schroth ASM Profi-II if no HANS device will be worn). If you plan to track and use HANS device, you can use Schroth belts, but need to 2-inch shoulder versus 3-inch wide type. Consult with you local track car preparation professionals for details. Odds are you will use the stock position for the lap belts, the details are in how the shoulder belts are connected. SEE PROFESSIONAL here who KNOWS what they are doing.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts