Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
IMHO some ferraris look better in yellow than in red and the 355 is absolutely one of them.

·
Premium Member
5,509 Posts
Yeah, I've seen photos of yellow 308s and I think they look better in red or black. But for the 355, I think yellow is the perfect color.

·
Registered
824 Posts
What about a 512 TR in yellow. Man, that car is gorgous as well in that color!

Niels

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I do agree that the TR looks awesome in yellow. But then it looks great in red too. I think if I had bought myself a TR, I would have chosen a red one. But that would have been an economical consideration. It's easier to sell a red one than any other color.

I am sure that that's something I will be confronted with, when I am going to sell mine one day. But on the 355, yellow looks sooooo much better that I couldn't resist :D

·
Registered
824 Posts
I agree, the Testarossa looks better in red, but the 512 TR looks better in yellow. As for the 355 and 360 I like them in yellow too! Red is cool, don't get me wrong, but I think you have a really special Ferrari when it isn't!

Just saw a blue Testarossa and that is awesome too! Maranellos and 456s are better looking in non-red colors in my opinion.

Niels

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The color is nice indeed, but it suits the 456 or 550 better.
If you're going to drive such an agressive looking ferrari like the TR, why try to disguise it :roll:

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
Don't worry the TR still stands out in that color.
When i saw here parked, my jaw just dropped, saw unbelievably lot of tr's that day

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I guess a TR will stand out in any color. With that looks.....
But I sometimes wonder why people choose a certain color. Maybe they hope that it isn't too obvious that they spent so much money.
For instance, look at the attachment what was in my dealers garage when I was there the other day. Nice color, but on a F50.......

Attachments

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
OOOH MAN YOU SAW A SILVER F50??
perhaps not the best color for it, but still i would have loved to see here.
IMO Yellow looks AMAZING on an F50, you can find some shots of a yellow one in the gallery, that's some seriously drooling

·
Registered
824 Posts
Mattie,

Now I know you are from the Netherlands and that Forza is your dealer, am I right? The silver F50 is one of the cars that are located in Switzerland so on swiss plates. You did not get the serial number by the way did you?

Niels

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
That's correct. Forza is the dealer.
But no, I didn't look at the numbers. So I can't help you on that, sorry.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I think yellow does go great on the F355... but black still looks the best on all Ferraris IMHO... from a 60's 250, to the 550 Barchetta, to that one Enzo...

·
Registered
824 Posts
You're serious? I really like the yellow F40! Except red, all other colors on a F40 are horrendous (sp?)

My favoroute model that has to be red is a 308 GTS, I think. Other colors are beautiful as well, but I think it was designed to be red.

Niels

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
a 308 defenitly has to be red, but the F40 looks pretty good in yellow also, i would love to see that black F40.
I didn't like the grey and white F40 from the Sultan

1 - 18 of 18 Posts