Ferrari Life Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

· Premium Member
5,509 Posts
Yeah, I've seen photos of yellow 308s and I think they look better in red or black. But for the 355, I think yellow is the perfect color.

· Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I do agree that the TR looks awesome in yellow. But then it looks great in red too. I think if I had bought myself a TR, I would have chosen a red one. But that would have been an economical consideration. It's easier to sell a red one than any other color.

I am sure that that's something I will be confronted with, when I am going to sell mine one day. But on the 355, yellow looks sooooo much better that I couldn't resist :D

· Registered
824 Posts
I agree, the Testarossa looks better in red, but the 512 TR looks better in yellow. As for the 355 and 360 I like them in yellow too! Red is cool, don't get me wrong, but I think you have a really special Ferrari when it isn't!

Just saw a blue Testarossa and that is awesome too! Maranellos and 456s are better looking in non-red colors in my opinion.

Niels

· Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I guess a TR will stand out in any color. With that looks.....
But I sometimes wonder why people choose a certain color. Maybe they hope that it isn't too obvious that they spent so much money.
For instance, look at the attachment what was in my dealers garage when I was there the other day. Nice color, but on a F50.......

Attachments

· Registered
5,082 Posts
OOOH MAN YOU SAW A SILVER F50??
perhaps not the best color for it, but still i would have loved to see here.
IMO Yellow looks AMAZING on an F50, you can find some shots of a yellow one in the gallery, that's some seriously drooling

· Registered
824 Posts
Mattie,

Now I know you are from the Netherlands and that Forza is your dealer, am I right? The silver F50 is one of the cars that are located in Switzerland so on swiss plates. You did not get the serial number by the way did you?

Niels

· Registered
824 Posts
You're serious? I really like the yellow F40! Except red, all other colors on a F40 are horrendous (sp?)

My favoroute model that has to be red is a 308 GTS, I think. Other colors are beautiful as well, but I think it was designed to be red.

Niels

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.