Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys,
I'm an artist when the mood strikes me, and I just completed a nice abstract of a P4 which I worked on with Grant Thomas, who is a noted Technical Illustrator with a passion for Ferrari's. I did the metal work. I thought you guys might like to see it. It's pretty large, 40" x 30", the P4 is 12 gage steel, and it's sitting in front of the fireplace in my office.
Thor

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Tony,
Thanks for the compliments!

Yes, that would be me, I make the 1, 2 and 3 ft car logos. I just finished a really nice Scuderia Shield, and the rectangular "Ferrari" Badge as well, which you might like to see. They're hanging in my studio! I can make a few more, if you guys are interested. If you are, click on my web link at the bottom of this post. They were a lot of work, but they look really nice on the wall with all my other logos. I have quite a collection now.
Thor

30" Scuderia Shield

22" Ferrari Badge

·
Registered
509 Posts
Thats pretty cool.

It would be interesting to see if you could put a light behind the shiled to show through the lines in the shield. Might be cool.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It wouldn't be hard to add lighting behind the shield at all. In fact, I'm looking for some of those strings of lights in a plastic tube to attach to the back and try it out on one of my other sculptures.
Thor
www.JavelinArt.com

1 - 6 of 6 Posts