Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, question...

How many of you let your kids drive your ferrari's or other exotic cars? If you do, how do you insure them?

·
Registered
770 Posts
I'm afraid I can't answer that one as I don't have kids.

I have a wife though - and although she is yet to drive it, I'd be perfectly happy for her to do so.

·
Registered
749 Posts
Don't have one yet but getting close(r) ...

I DO have a 16 y.o though who will be getting a licence soon. Will he drive my Ferrari? No. I'd love my wife to drive & enjoy it, but the keys will be kept safely out of tempation's way for my son & his friends (no Ferris Bueller problems, please :eek: ) Firstly insurance for under-25's will kill me, and secondly it is too precious to risk with new drivers. When he is 25 no worries.

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
I let my son drive my Ferraris. So far he has driven the 328GTS, the 355B and the 360. Not the Stradale yet. :oops:

I took him to the Porsche driving course in Autralia and he races karts as well, so he's quite competent. So he has his time in the cars during Fthe Ferrari track days. :green:

·
Registered
1,696 Posts
A few weeks ago, I allowed my son to take my 550 on a Sat. night. I trust him. He did not let me down.

(I did track the mileage)

8)

·
Registered
895 Posts
I wish my dad had a Ferrari. But then I would probalby end up haivng to wait a few more years until I could drive it anyways.

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
My dad does not have a Ferrari, but he does have a very cool car which means a lot to him. I think it means as much for him as a Ferrari would do for me. And he said I could drive it if I would show that I can handle it. I don't have a drivers license, so that doesn't help, but maybe it helps you.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Nephew

I have let my 23 year old nephew drive my 355 F1 under supervision.
He is a good driver that I can trust.
No insurance for under 25 is a problem though.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts