Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It has been a couple of months since I last logged into their website and so have been trying since before Christmas to do so and yet, their homepage says their website is "undergoing maintenance"...

Just what are they doing that could be taking over a month to do? Any ideas when they'll go back online?

·
Administrator
15,140 Posts
It has been a couple of months since I last logged into their website and so have been trying since before Christmas to do so and yet, their homepage says their website is "undergoing maintenance"...

Just what are they doing that could be taking over a month to do? Any ideas when they'll go back online?
The Owners site is up right now. Was just able to log in. You are right though, it has been down most of the time for the last several weeks.

Right now Ferraris marketing and client activities are a real mess.

Ever since they brought in the new Marketing head from Red Bull, things has gone down hill. They have really pissed off quite a number of there best customers.

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the update. I should have been a little bit more patient and try again! But like I mentioned I was checking back on a daily basis back in December and gave up altogether, as I could see it was going to be a while before they'd go back online.

It had changed quite alot since it launched not that long ago. I liked it in the beginning; your own email service, Ferrari Classic parts, etc...

·
Administrator
15,140 Posts
Thanks for the update. I should have been a little bit more patient and try again! But like I mentioned I was checking back on a daily basis back in December and gave up altogether, as I could see it was going to be a while before they'd go back online.

It had changed quite alot since it launched not that long ago. I liked it in the beginning; your own email service, Ferrari Classic parts, etc...
Peter, I agree. I have seen a lot of changes at Ferrari since they brought in a new head of Marketing in Maranello. None are for the better.

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I can't find all the owners cars stuff. It has changed beyond recognition. :(
What are you looking for specifically? They still have the document download section (owner's manuals, CSAI homologation forms, Original Colours certificates, etc) and that is located in the "Cars" tab, then choose "Classiche", then "Historic Archive" in the right-hand column of the Classiche page.

·
Registered
271 Posts
What are you looking for specifically? They still have the document download section (owner's manuals, CSAI homologation forms, Original Colours certificates, etc) and that is located in the "Cars" tab, then choose "Classiche", then "Historic Archive" in the right-hand column of the Classiche page.
Can't even find the Cars Tab???

Attachments

·
Registered
271 Posts
Now I see the difference!

You are on the "owners.ferrari.com" page

I'm on the "ferrariowners.com" page...
no one in the same I think...

[email protected](4098) $ nslookup www.ferrariowners.com
Server: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Address: 192............

Non-authoritative answer:
Name: www.ferrariowners.com
Address: 217.27.79.18

/users/malcqv
[email protected](4099) $ nslookup www.owners.ferrari.com
Server: xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Address: 192.xx.xx.xx

Non-authoritative answer:
Name: www.owners.ferrari.com
Address: 217.27.79.18

However on selecting the area above I get a menu. I am using FireFox, though tried rendering with IE and still no difference. I reckon it is a IE vs FireFox problem

Attachments

·
Registered
6,209 Posts
Still problems

I have missed the site too becuase of the 'rebuilding' thing: Still slow as heck, but a tiny bit faster.

When I went to my garage tab, they have the pics mixed up with the data

geesch...good thing only owners can see this as others would think me a twit.

PS: Using latest WE and the owners.ferrari.com link is defunct as far as I can tell

rik

Attachments

·
Administrator
6,320 Posts
I have missed the site too becuase of the 'rebuilding' thing: Still slow as heck, but a tiny bit faster.

When I went to my garage tab, they have the pics mixed up with the data

geesch...good thing only owners can see this as others would think me a twit.

PS: Using latest WE and the owners.ferrari.com link is defunct as far as I can tell

rik
If I had a garage feature here would you use it? I can have that setup probably by the weekend (or at least try).

·
Registered
6,209 Posts

·
Registered
6,209 Posts
If I had a garage feature here would you use it? I can have that setup probably by the weekend (or at least try).
Hey, well, if ya' got nothin' better to do....me off to Chinese new year's parade San Francisco. :D

then Gloria Ferrar's for our free champagne and cheese with quince toasted chili almonds and their private Olive Oil tastings.... MMMMMMmmmmmmm

Up the street, below Viansa, is the new Jacuzzi winery and olive oil stop, which, yes is part of the Jacuzzi family that brought you hot tubs.

looking over the veranda in the sun with our favorite spot in front for the Ferrari....

then off to Cordinu, for our free chapagne there, and Taitenger, all within a 5 mile radius..

BTW, we don't drive drunk, so, they are long stays.

PS: I left a comment, another thread, on FerrariSpot's registry feature...VERY nice, sort of a google map with drill down....might look at inventing that one.

rik

1 - 20 of 21 Posts