Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dear Sirs:

My name is Enrique Ramallo. I am Public Relations from Ferrari Owners Club of Andalusia (Spain).

Mr. Toni Dalli, president of Ferrari Owners Club of Andalusia is pleased to invite to every Ferrari Owner to come with us to our traditional trip to Italy. This year, it will be special because it is our 10 years Birthday.

For that reason, I post here all info with our program and activities and I hope you like it and you come with us and we can spend a very happy trip to Italy.

Please, If you are interested in come with us, you can contact with me, Enrique Ramallo at my phone number: +34 616 91 72 83.

The program will be the next:

Tuesday, 18 April: Meet at Port of Barcelona at Grimaldi Line at 18:00 aproximately. Board at 20:00 into Grandi Navi Velocci Ferry. We will go to Genova. We will have Suite into the Luxury Ferry.

Wednesday, 19 April to friday 21 April: Arrive to Genova at 15:00 aproximately and we will go to Portofino to staying at Imperial Palace Hotel. Free days for relax in one of the most beautiful place in the world, Portofino.

Saturday, 22 April: After breakfast in Portofino we will go in convoy to Modena. We will stay at Hotel Royal Fini.

Sunday, 23 April: We will go by bus to see FORMULA ONE GRAND PRIX. After Grand Prix the bus bring us to the hotel. We can relax. After, we will go by bus to dinner at Pavarotti Restaurant.

Monday, 24 April: We will go to Maranello. We will visit Ferrari Factory, Galleria Ferrari, shops, and We will lunch at Montana Restaurant, very famous restaurant in Maranello. After lunch we will go to Genova to take the Ferry Grandi Navi Velocci direction Barcelona.

Tuesday, 25 April: We will arrive at 15:00 aproximately. Farewell and end of the trip.

I will send the price by e-mail. But it includes:

·Ticket to see San Marino Formula One Grand Prix.
·Ticket Barcelona-Genova and Genova-Barcelona into the Ferry Grandi Navi Velocci. Car included.
·Suite into the Ferry Grandi Navi Velocci (Barcelona-Genova and Genova-Barcelona).
·Staying into the Imperial Palace Hotel (Portofino) and breakfast. 3 nights.
·Stayin at the Royal Fini Hotel (Modena) and breakfast. 2 nights.
·Mecanic: 7 days hotel, 7 lunch and 7 dinners.

If you are interested you can contact with me and I will send you the price and bank info.

Looking forward to seeing you.

I am sorry for my mistakes in letter.

Best Regards,

Enrique Ramallo.
Ferrari Owners Club of Andalusia (Spain).
[email protected]
+34 616 91 72 83
http://webs.ono.com/ferrari

1 - 1 of 1 Posts