Ferrari Life Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
895 Posts
Ferrari of SF is my local dealer(I live in SF).

I know when I was up to visit there were alot more cars than that when I saw...inlcuding an Argento Nurburgring 550 Barchetta, a Bianco Testarossa, a couple of 575M's a TDF 360 Modena, one in Rosso Corsa, and a 360 Spider in Bianco and one in Rosso Corsa(in which I got my first ride in a Ferrari). And yes, they had the Stradale and I must comment that it's quite low to get into, but I guess that's attributed partly to the sport seats, which I might add are quite comfortable.

You're defiitely right that the dealer is quite small, but I really like the location with the little cove in the back.

· Registered
895 Posts
Stradale said:
You guys in the US have all the fun!! :(
Yeah, but you get to drive Herr Schumacher around in your 360! Although I read you don't really get a whole lot of interaction with him...but still.

Should be a good year...50 years of Ferrari in the states, right?

· Registered
895 Posts
Stradale said:
Correction, Rosso. He drove my 360. I drove him in my F355. And I also drove him in the F1 drivers parade. Once in Ferrari 308 QV and once in an MGB cabrio.
Ahh, right. Excuse me for that.

But still, indeed the impressive I guess you could call it an achievement.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.