Ferrari Life Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
151 Posts
I also live in the area and bought my 360 there. Ferrari of SF is the only factory dealer outside of Maranello. The guys are very helpful and friendly. They also have an upstairs showroom where they keep some of the exotics. They have an original Datona spider done by scagletti (if I am spelling it right), red with tan interior.
They are going to have a open house on the 24th in their San Rafael service center to go over the Enzo's technical info. It is open to Ferrari Club memebrs.

Cheers,

· Registered
151 Posts
Sears Point (Infineon raceway), hum... I have not actually drove my car there. It is very technical and I hear very difficult with short run offs and concrete barriers. I have been wanting to sign up for Jim Russle racing school (a whole day venue). They show you how to drive your car around the track, in your own car! May be this summer. I am itching to take my car back to the track, I've been to Laguna seca a couple of times. I was surprised to see that Ferrari Club does not have any track days yet for 2004. Which club do you take your car out on the track?

Cheers,

· Registered
151 Posts
That's in August and it will be crazy! I will be there but going on the track with 30,000 other people... I don't know. They usually have track days once a quarter. This year, so far the schedule does not have any track days... which surprises me! Last year they had a track day event at Laguna Seca in March which I participated! They had Thunderhill and Infineon and Laguna again during the Concourso Italiano weekend in August. So I am not sure what's going on. I will be seeing some of those guys next week and will ask...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.