Ferrari Life Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Administrator
6,317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I landed in San Francisco airport on Monday. Today I decided to go for a spin and borrowed a car from a family member here. Drove over the Golden Gate Bridge to Mill Valley, the location of the dealer. Not much in the show room but they did have a nice 360 CS. I just loved the inside but couldn't sit as it was sold. They didn't have anything else to get excited about. 2 360s and 2 575s Told them about the site and hope something will come of it but don't really expect it.

I have limited computer time and will answer some post next week when I get back to Tokyo.

No pictures (my baggage was lost by the airlines, it is on its way as I type this) as I didn't have my camera. :evil:

· Administrator
6,317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
4i2fly said:
They also have an upstairs showroom where they keep some of the exotics. They have an original Datona spider done by scagletti (if I am spelling it right), red with tan interior.
Cool. I didn't go upstairs thinking it was where they had their offices. I don't live in San Francisco so I don't know the area well but it seemed like a remote location. Then again I was coming from the other side of the bay. I will probably be moving to this area in 6 months, we'll have to get together at Infenion (sp?).

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.