Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's a few pictures I took of the Ferrari dealership when I went to San Francisco a few weeks ago. The bad news was that it was a Saturday afternoon and they were closed so we couldn't go in and look around at all the cars. The good news is that it was a Saturday afternoon and they were closed so there was nobody around to ask us to leave the premises. :)

The first pic was their service truck which I happened to spy down by Fisherman's Wharf on Friday. The 2nd and 3rd pictures are the Golden Gate Bridge that you need to cross to get there. 4th is me in front of the dealership. 5th is with the camera pressed against the glass. 6 and 7 are the back and side of the dealership, you can see that they have cars upstairs also. Last picture is with the rental car, I was hoping they'd be open so I could ask them how much they'd give me for a trade in value.

Attachments

·
Administrator
6,320 Posts
Pete,

Great photos, next time you are here we'll head south of the city for 30 minutes and visit the Ferrari of Silicon Valley dealer. The owner has a F50 GT1 and a Maserati MC-12 and often they are parked there.

·
Registered
453 Posts
I like the pics. The place resembles a quasi old skool Ferrari factory-esque/villa chateau like structure. Doesn't instantly read "car dealer;" very tastefully done. Very smart. Would like to have you go in and update the pics when the place is open if they'd permit.

·
Registered
3,928 Posts
Very nice. Better than the main dealers we have over here, they are all great big modern glass and steel structures, very cold and impersonal. Some of the independents are nicer, operating out of big country cottages and stone barns.

·
Premium Member
5,509 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Pete,

Great photos, next time you are here we'll head south of the city for 30 minutes and visit the Ferrari of Silicon Valley dealer. The owner has a F50 GT1 and a Maserati MC-12 and often they are parked there.
Sounds like a plan. Dave and I should be heading back over sometime in January maybe. Next time I'll get a Town Car instead of the Yukon. :)

·
Premium Member
1,733 Posts
Pete,

A town car is worse. Get a Pontiac G6 or something from the rental company or something similar.
A town car? is that like a Barge?

Just rent a Ferrari Pete! Then tell them you're thinking of upgrading and what have they got - F40? F50? 250 GT California? and then go for some serious rides dude ;)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts