Ferrari Life Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Administrator
Joined
·
6,320 Posts
It's nice to see the F50s come out after hiding for the big event in California a few months ago.

If this becomes anual looks like it will be a fun event to visit. Thanks for the link and photos. Hope to see more in the future.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Enzo250GTO said:
It's nice to see the F50s come out after hiding for the big event in California a few months ago.

If this becomes anual looks like it will be a fun event to visit. Thanks for the link and photos. Hope to see more in the future.
My next outing is the French Quarter Classic in New Orleans in November with P3/4 0846, 166s 002C, MK-IV J6, and Lola T-70 SL71-32
 

·
Administrator
Joined
·
6,320 Posts
Napolis said:
Enzo250GTO said:
It's nice to see the F50s come out after hiding for the big event in California a few months ago.

If this becomes anual looks like it will be a fun event to visit. Thanks for the link and photos. Hope to see more in the future.
My next outing is the French Quarter Classic in New Orleans in November with P3/4 0846, 166s 002C, MK-IV J6, and Lola T-70 SL71-32
0846 certainly gets around thats for sure. I saw that car twice this year. I'll post a photo that has the engine off the chassis, I was lucky to get the actual SN that was stamped on the chassis, pretty cool photo.....actually it might be 810 I'm thinking of.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,082 Posts
Napolis said:
My next outing is the French Quarter Classic in New Orleans in November with P3/4 0846, 166s 002C, MK-IV J6, and Lola T-70 SL71-32
aha, you are Jim then

i already heard that you bought 002C at Christies during Monterey, i saw the car the day before the auction.
have you driven her already?
and you are also taking the GT40 to the French Quarter? very nice, i love that car, she looks great, preffer it over the T70 (i have a softspot for a T70 Spyder though :wink: )
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hi
I took 002C for a short drive and I REALLY enjoyed it. She feels like a go kart and a bit like a motorcycle. (No windshield)
We're checking her out, changing a few hoses and fluids, and soon she'll be ready for a long drive to Vermont.

Next June we're taking her and 0846 to run the Historic Targa Floria.
Best
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,082 Posts
heard the same thing when i talked to the owner of 004C during the FCA Concours, he and his son both love to drive that car.


oh, the Targa Floria
next year is the 100th annyversary right?
maybe that i need to make some time for that one :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Dj Dirk said:
heard the same thing when i talked to the owner of 004C during the FCA Concours, he and his son both love to drive that car.


oh, the Targa Floria
next year is the 100th annyversary right?
maybe that i need to make some time for that one :D
Testing for the Targa...
http://www.glickenhaus.com/jim/ontheroad.JPG
 
1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top