Ferrari Life Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, first time on these forums. I signed up earlier this afternoon, looks like you guys have a lot of information. I have a 1984 Ferrari 308 GTS QV and I had a quick question. I need to get a new radio in there because the stock one sucks ass. So I was wondering if any of you have any suggestions on good stereos that will fit in the car. Preferrably with MP3 playback, but not really necessary. Thanks. Azheman

· Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well yeah... but I was just wondering because i'm sure that not all stereos will fit in there, looks kinda small. So I was just wondering if anyone else has done a new radio and has any suggestions on good ones. :roll:

· Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
lol i figured someone would ask eventually
ok well i have a friend, older guy like 50, and he lives in canada. He's down in AZ a couple weekends a month so he leaves his Ferrari garaged at my house and the deal is that if I take him to/from the airport in it, I can also drive it. and yeah i gotta have a stereo...I'm 17, i love music :green:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.