Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am registered for the official Ferrari driving course (level 1) which takes place at the Mugello track near Florence. Considering the rather steep price, I would appreciate the advice of someone who ACTUALLY attended the course - thanks !

·
Registered
895 Posts
Well, from what I've heard from guys like Stradale is that it's alot of fun and a good eperience. You'll have to ask him aobut the details though. I think he's even done the advanced course at Fiorano if I'm not mistaken...

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Boxer42 said:
ze_shark, Did you go to the course ? I am considering going later this year and would apprecaite your advice on the experience. Boxer42
Yeap I did, in Nov 03. I wrote some comments about it in http://ferrarichat.com/forum/showpost.php?p=14745&postcount=1
In short, if you want to have a blast, look elsewhere. If you want to learn how to drive clean and money is not an issue, go for it. Let me know if you would like to know more specifics.

I'm actually signed up for the Advanced course in Fiorano in June, so I'll soon be able to tell you how step 2 is (more of the same with telemetry, I've been told).

1 - 5 of 5 Posts