Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Administrator
6,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Great news! With some very helpful information from members the models section is well underway and is now the most exhaustive models section on the internet. I still have a few to add but you'll see the list is huge. I also have a database structure that is going to integrate into the models section with easy allowing it to also be the first register for ALL models. Yes this is a dauntying task but I'm up to the job. While having it 100% complete is near impossible I think with proper advertising it will become very large (I hope).

·
Registered
21 Posts
2 little things:

- Sir name should be surname ;)

- You might want to include some more colors, like green and brown.
Yes, no kidding. I saw a chocolate brown Ferrari Testa Rossa a few years ago in Germany (ugly b.t.w.).
And I know that 'our' Prins Bernhard (Netherlands) has owned a green 412. It was a custom color, but the car is famous for it.

·
Registered
824 Posts
Somewhere in Germany there is a NATO green 456! Have seen pictures of it, not seen in real life. Same goes for a light blue F40!!!!

Special the are, but beautifull?????

Niels

PS: Mattie, are you from the land of wooden shoes as well? Bernhard had many green Ferraris: 356 GT4 2+2, 400i, 412, 456 GT 2+2 and I believe currently he has a green 456 M GT.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Yes, I'm from the Netherlands too.
I didn't know about the early models, but I have seen a dark blue 456 with a AA license plate just around the time it became known that Bernhard had got his new 456. I then assumed that it must have been him. But I'm not 100% sure about that. I couldn't catch up with him. He was too fast for me ;)

·
Registered
824 Posts
Hey, that is a new story for me! Maybe he was testdriving it? As far as I know, he never owned a blue one. But then again, I am not drinking coffee there every day!

Niels

·
Registered
21 Posts
Maybe someone else in the royal family bought a blue one around the same time???
I don't think that they would have a yellow AA plate for a test drive.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts