Ferrari Life Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wanted to thank Andrew for setting up an Alberta Regional section on Ferrari Life for any events, news and discussions related to F-cars in our region.

I signed up here last month and am looking forward to hearing from other Alberta owners, some of whom I already know and from others that I do not know yet.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Go Pro Time!

That was a great day Dom! Exhaust runs under the bridge that was priceless.

Cheers
Dino, we will have to capture that again with your GoPro so we can get the whole video/sound effect! :) :ears:

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Breakfast in Bragg Creek

Sunday morning drive out to Bragg Creek.
5 of the 10 cars were F-Cars....348SS, 355GTB, 360Modena, 430Coupe & 575M and the others were just Lambos, ZR1, Lotus and Porsche.......but we all got along ;)

We took up all of the central parking area in this mall, but no one seemed to mine.

Attachments

·
Registered
310 Posts
FCA and PCA fall drive 2011 pic's.
Sorry for the quality, Cell phone pics.

Cheers

Attachments

·
Registered
310 Posts
Happy Thanksgiving to all fellow Canadians!
Enjoy some pics from today's drive. (sorry for the quality cell pic's)

Cheers

Attachments

·
Registered
358 Posts
Going to be in your neck of the woods. If anyone knows FBI tell him to drop me a line. See you guys up there.
MB

·
Registered
358 Posts
Unfortunately I missed FBI, but that was my fault (wife didn't want to do "Car stuff"). I did want to pass on that you guys in Alberta have a stunning place to live. The scenery is simply amazing in Banff.

Hope to get back up there and if any of you guys make it to DC drop me a line!

Regards,
MB

·
Registered
310 Posts
Hi Matt,
Pleasure talking to you. Yes I'm sorry that we didn't get the chance to meet up as well.
Glad you enjoyed are Province. It's a special place and a fun backyard to drive thru :)
Next time stay longer!

Here's a couple of pics of your first Ferrari. It's alive and well. And having a blast up here.

Ciao

Attachments

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.