Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Next year Ferrari will officially be 'Universal" 8) But I think those little green men have been checking out Ferraris for a long time now... :eek:

·
Premium Member
5,509 Posts
Ummm........ Why?

I could understand it better if they painted the spacecraft with the Ferrari paint. I don't understand why we would send up a "sample". Perhaps it is maybe a free sample for some aliens if they want to paint their spacecraft.

Message enclosed with paint sample:
"Try this free sample with our compliments. If you are pleased with the product, stop by the planet Earth to get a free price quote for all your painting needs! So just come on down and when we take you to our leader, simply present this sample and ask for the nearest Ferrari dealer!"

I can see the aliens saying: "What is it?" "Oh, just more junk mail, somebody else wants us to buy something."

·
Registered
5,082 Posts
Pete04222 said:
Message enclosed with paint sample:
"Try this free sample with our compliments. If you are pleased with the product, stop by the planet Earth to get a free price quote for all your painting needs! So just come on down and when we take you to our leader, simply present this sample and ask for the nearest Ferrari dealer!"

I can see the aliens saying: "What is it?" "Oh, just more junk mail, somebody else wants us to buy something."
:lol: :lol:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts