Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ferrari FXX what is this? The official version is that this is just a test car... But could it be a introduction for future circuit relises? For a LeMans bolid? Who can say the real mention for this monster? And what is the real performance? I don't believe in official 800hp, I think there R much more...

Try this>>>
RSportsCars.com
bestcars.uasvit.info/ferrari/index.php?mod=ferrari_fxx
www.rsportscars.com/eng/cars/ferrari_fxx.asp
www.automobile-sportive.com/guide/ferrari/fxx.php
www.fantasycars.com/cgi-bin/photos/ index.cgi?direct=Cars/Ferrari/2005%20Ferrari%20FXX

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
It is not a testcar but not a normal one. 20 will be built and the buyers will be the test drivers. It can not be driven on the street or entered in a race because it does not comply with the rules for the different racecategories. It is just a fun toy to play with I guess.

·
Registered
509 Posts
Can we say a MASSIVELY expensive 'toy'.

At laest ferrari will cart it around for you, he. :)

·
Administrator
6,320 Posts
Does anyone know if this car is also available for the U.S. market or are these going to stay in Europe so they can get back to the factory easily?

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
I'm sure it's just me but it looks like a cross between a Corvette and an Enzo

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Very expencive sportcar.... But the buyers R not the owners... The cars will be returnet to factory on the end of training sessions.... What a pitty...
I would like to own one....
Maybe thoose cars will serve as a base for future's GT or LM sportprototypes...????? :eek:

·
Registered
23 Posts
4FERRARI said:
Very expencive sportcar.... But the buyers R not the owners... The cars will be returnet to factory on the end of training sessions.... What a pitty...
I would like to own one....
Maybe thoose cars will serve as a base for future's GT or LM sportprototypes...????? :eek:
More photos of this unite can be found on my site: www.forza.cc Click on Gallery and enter event code ITL

On Left find catagory 05ITL 15 go to page 3
Then find catagory 05ITL16 and go to page 3

All shots taken at the Ferrari Championship Finale that was held at Mugello.

Report is that there will be 20 sold world wide. In fact, there is one listed on ebay.com as we type.

Enjoy.
Bruce

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
Bruce, your pictures are very nice!

Do you have videos of the Ferrari Challenge Finale???

·
Registered
23 Posts
stile - alpine said:
Bruce, your pictures are very nice!

Do you have videos of the Ferrari Challenge Finale???
They are at the same location. There is a total of about 1500 photos there.

It covers the weekend.

·
Registered
2,884 Posts
I´ll search a little more later!! it´s almost 2 am here =/ and I have class tomorrow morning!!

thanks, man!

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
An exceptional sportcar:
6262 cc
V12 natural aspired
800 hp
1155 kg
693 hp/1000kg
128 hp/1 liter of volume

I didn't found the dynamic charakteristiks. Can anyoane find them and tell me how fast it is?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts