Ferrari Life Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does already anyone of you own the new fxx? I am very curious how it drives. Please let me know when the first fxx will be delivered to a lucky testdriver. Pics are always welcome.

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
Welcome fv. So far we have not had an Enzo owner posting here and I don't think an FXX owner would either. Like all of us here, I think the earliest we can know about the FXX is when the press gets a chance to drive it, probably the "test car" around Fiorano.

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
My friends were there in Maranello on Monday (yesterday) as Todt's guests. They were shown the Ferrari FXX and the Maserati MC12. One of them just sms me just now. I'll get a rundown when he comes back next week!

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
One of my friends who went on a private visit to the factory came back on Thursday and he said there were only 3 FXX that were kept in a special room in a building behind the main assembly plant. I presume these are the test cars. Strange though the cars did not have slicks, though they are not road legal.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Enzo250GTO said:
It will be awesome to see these cars start racing. Has anyone heard who some of the potential owners maybe?
They won't be racing either. They are not race legal either.

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
they are not allowed in the GT championships or the LMS series... As far as I know they are just very expensive cars that you can only drive on the track for your own fun, but nto in a race. My guess is that when 20 will be sold, most of them will become a garagequeen. They should have made it racelegal, or created their own racing class for it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts