Ferrari Life Forum banner

Ferrari Funday Sunday (20/7) Pictures

6K views 23 replies 8 participants last post by  stocky 
#1 ·
Here are my pictures from the 'Ferrari Funday Sunday' at Newbury showground today (more to follow). The guys and gals who were giving the rides did a tremendous job and it was really well organised.

The smiles on the faces of the passengers say it all really.

Attachments

See less See more
#4 · (Edited)
I wish guys!! The rides were 15 quid a pop in aid of the Air Ambulance service. My nephew went for a ride in a 430 Spyder, and my sister in an F355 they said it was great fun. I just took the pictures :) will post some more later.

Incidentally can anyone recommend a good telephoto lens? I have a Canon EOS 400D.

#5 ·
A few of my pics.

Jonathan

Attachments

#11 ·
...I love the action shots, unfortunately my camera X my ability behind the lens means that anything moving above walking pace comes out a blurred mess.
You haven't seen the one's I throw away;)

Here are a few more. I do like the way the 365 GTC sits down on its haunches under acceleration.

Jonathan

Attachments

#13 ·
Dear Comrades,

A great day out highlighted and exemplified by the images kindly displayed by the most excellent Ferrari-life house photographers!

The illustrious Boxer provided rides in his F50 to all and sundry who would dare enter the portals of the behemothic earth moving road splitting sun dimming cloud dividing edge of darkness aural sex performer - with open crotch knickers black suspenders fish net stocking and tight vgaina (rather like a mouse's ear).

With kind regards,

Vulcan

#24 ·
wow t1f your photos are really amazing , i,m gutted i couldnt make it , its on my ' to do ' list for next year , must talk the wife into it somehow ....... the only problem is i would spend a small fortune at £15.00 a ride ,,,,,,, oh well its for a good cause :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.